Supplies || Newt

Ten after they went in the save heaven
Newt's POV
I woke up in and reached out for Y/n, but felt her side of the bed empty. I opened my eyes and saw that Y/n was gone. I panicked. Where is she!? Suddenly, I heard the door to open and Y/n entered. I sighed in relief. She was dressed up, though and had a backpack on her shoulder.

"Hey, where are you going?"I asked and she froze.

"Oh! Umm...me and all the immunes have to go back to the old base and take some things we need!"she said. My eyes went wide.

"What!? No. I am coming with you then."I said, getting up and going to take some pants and a shirt.

"Newt, you can't-"

"No, you are not going alone."I said, putting the pants on.

"Newt-"

"No Y/n, I am coming too."I said and put my shirt on too. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked at Y/n.

"Newt, you can't come with us."Y/n said again.

"And why not?"I asked with pleading eyes.

"Because you are not immune. You can't come."Y/n said. Of course.

"But, it's dangerous."I said."Do you have to go?"I asked. She sighed.

"I do. Every Munie is going. I can't just skip it."she said."Plus, you are not the only one who is staying here. Brenda and Jorge aren't coming either and a bunch of other people."Y/n said. I sighed and sat on the bed. Why does she have to go? What if something happens and I loose her? What am I going to do?

I got up and ran after her and caught her just as she opened the front door of our home.

"Y/n, wait!"I said and she stopped and turned to me. I wrapped my left arm around her waist and brought her for a kiss. She put her hand on my cheek and we staged like that for a while, then pulled away."Come home save."I commanded and she nodded.

"Bye Newt."she said and walked out.

"Bye Y/n."I said and watched her walk away. When she was gone I closed the door.

———————————————————

Y/n's POV
"Okay, just go around the city and gather everything you can and think will be useful."Vince commanded. Currently, we are in Denver, or at least what's left of it to take some supplies. Me and Sonya went in one pharmacy. There were still a lot of remaining pills and such. We checked everything and they are still useable. I suddenly came to some shelves. I looked over at Sonya, who was taking more pills.

"Hey, Sonya!"I said and she turned around."Come here."I said and she left her back there, then came to me.

"What's up?"she asked and saw what I was looking at.

"Should we take them too?"I asked, glancing at her.

"Well, we will probably need them, someday."she said."Just take them too."Sonya said and went back at to continue her work.

"Yeah, someday."I said, taking the things.

———————————————————

Newt's POV
Currently, I am cooking dinner for when Y/n gets home. It's nothing special, just some meat with mashed potatoes. Suddenly, the front door was opened and Y/n came inside. She looked tired, but when she smelled the food, her face lit up.

"What's that amazing smell?"she asked, putting her bag down and removing her jacket.

"Meat and mashed potatoes."I said. Y/n came to me and wrapped her arms around me from behind. She rested her head on my back and sighed.

"How was today?"I asked.

"Hm, let's say good. We took some Bergs which were still working and brought them here, along with some vehicles."Y/n said.

"Just that?"I asked, putting the food in plates.

"No. We went to Denver and took everything we can use."Y/n said and I served the dinner.

"Like what?"I asked and the two of us sat to eat.

"Well, you know, clothes, furniture, pills....tests?"she said and I looked at her weird.

"Tests?"I asked. She sighed and got up. She went to her bag and took something, then came back, hiding it behind her back.

"You know that I woke up with morning sickness the past two weeks."she said and I nodded."I think I know the answer."she said and placed something on the table. It was a box with something like a stick on the box. I took it and read.

Pregnancy test.

I looked at Y/n. She was sitting next to me right now.

"Do you think...."I said and she just nodded."Did you try it?"I asked and she shook her head.

"I wanted to tell you first. I am not sure if I am, or it's just the flu."Y/n said. I got up and took her to the bathroom. I gave her the test and closed the door for her to do her business.

After around three mins she came out with it.

"Now we have to wait."Y/n said and I nodded. We walked back to the living room and sat on the coach, putting the test on the small table.

Ten minutes passed and Y/n took the test from the table. She started at it, then gave it to me.

"You do it."she said. I nodded and took the test in my hands. I started opening it. One line. I continued. Second line.

"You are pregnant."I said and looked at her. Her eyes were wide and she had her hands over her mouth.

"We will be parents...."she whispered.

"WE WILL BE PARENTS!"I yelled, standing up and screaming. Y/n was laughing, still on the coach. I took her in my arms and spun her around happily. I put her down and ran out the house.

"MINHO! THOMAS! I TOLD YOU SHANKS! I TOLD YOU I WILL BE THE FIRST!"