Simon || Nanny McPhee || Part 5

Simon's POV
Well, long story short, dad is getting married for a annoying brad. And I am not sorry for my choice of words. We are all standing in absurd clothes and talking with Nanny McPhee.

Suddenly, Mrs

Suddenly, Mrs. Quickly came.

"Can I talk to them for a second?"she asked Nanny McPhee who said that it's okay and walked away.

"Now listen to me. You will behave, or else!"she threatened us. Aggy giggled and started playing with her toy, making noise. Mrs. Quickly took it.

"Hey! Give it back!"I yelled, trying to take back the toy.

"It's was our mother's!"Tora yelled.

"I am your mother now"she said and broke the toy. I was ready to jump on her, but Tora stopped me and shook her head. Suddenly, dad came.

"Papa, Mrs.-"Chrissy's words were muffled into Eric's hand. Suddenly, Mrs. Quickly's friend came running.

"Salma! She's here!"the two yelled. Mrs. Quickly gasped and ran to the door, racing with Cook to open it. Cook hit her with her eyebrow and Mrs. Quickly fell behind. Cook opened the door to revalue Aunt Stitch.

"Welcome to our home, Ma'am"Mrs. Quickly said, bowing.

"Get up"Aunt Stitch said and walked inside, but then turned around."Come on, dear"she said and a girl walked in.

"It's a princess!"Lilly said.

"It's a fairy!"Chrissy said.

"It's Y/n"I said. She looked stunning.

She walked to us along with Aunt Stitch and stand in front of dad

"I want you to meet my adopted daughter, Y/n Stitch"she introduced Y/n, then her, dad, Mrs. Quickly and all the adults started leaving.