Kaya's Baby

So, we don't know what exactly Kaya's baby boy name is(or at least I don't), so I won't say any names.

Y/n's POV
Me and Thomas walked in the studio. We are still filming 'The Death Cure'. Dylan came back before like 4 mounts and he is doing great! I was happy to see him alive and health.

Anyways, when we walked inside, we saw everyone, except Kaya. We walked to the group.

"Morning guys."said Thomas and greeted everyone.

"Morning."everyone said and I said it back too.

"Where is Kaya?"I asked.

"Don't know. Probably running late."Dylan said and I nodded. Suddenly, I heard a baby cry.

"Ummm...someone has a baby from you?"I asked.

"I have."someone said and I turned to see Kaya and her baby boy."Sorry guys. The nanny is sick. I had to bring him with me."Kaya said. I ran to her.

"Awwww...he is so cute!"I said and she smiled.

"Thank you."Kaya said. I smiled at her, then looked at the baby boy.

"Hey little one."I said and tickled him under his chin. He stopped crying and giggled.

"It seems he likes you."Tommy said and I nodded, not turning away from the cutie(not Thomas).

"What am I supposed to do!? I have to watch him, but I have scenes to do!"Kaya said and sighed, looking down. 

"Hey! We don't have any scenes together-which is kinda sad-but that means I can watch him while you act!"I exclaimed. Kaya's eyes grew wide.

"You will do that?"she asked and I nodded.

"O jay goodness, Y/n, you are a live-saver! I owe you!"she said and hugged me.

"No problem. Plus, I love little kids."I said and ticked the little one's tummy, while he giggled.

--------------------------------------

Kaya had to film now, so I didn't have and she gave me the baby. I am sitting in my room, on the coach. Kaya has brought some toys for him, so we played together. It was actually funny spending time with the little guy. I am actually kinda jealous of Kaya. I mean, I am happy for her, that she has a family, but I would like to have one too. With Tommy, but we are just dating. We know each other from very long time and we've been dating for like 4 years. He convinced me to try out for Brenda and yeah, that's how I got here.

Anyways, while I was playing with the baby, someone opened the door and entered. It was Thomas, but he was covered with veins. They filmed that scene. Good thing I wasn't there to see it. The little guy saw him and got scared, then started crying.

"Shhh..."I said, trying to calm him down.

"What did I do!??"Thomas panicked.

"Well, you are all covered in Weins and black liquid is coming out of your mouth!"I explained.

"Oh, shuck! I forgot!"he said and ran out. I laughed at him and continued calming down Kaya's baby.

--------------------------------------

After a while, Thomas came back, clean and with another clothes. He came to me and the, now, sleeping baby in my arms. He sat down and wrapped his hands around me, kissing my head. I turned to him.

"My kids will have a great mum one day."Thomas said out of the blue. I blushed.

"Oh really? Who's she?"I asked, giggling. He frowned.

"Well, she is amazing! In fact, she is in my arms right now."Thomas said and I blushed even more, while he pulled me closer. Someone knocked on the door.

"Come in."I said and Kaya entered the room. She came to me and her son.

"Hey. I am done. I am almost 'dead'."she said and we laughed. I passed her the sleeping baby and she took him.

"Thank you so much Y/n. I can't thank you enough."Kaya said.

"You don't have to. I enjoyed spending time with him."I said and she smiled.

"Well, I've gotta go. See you guys tomorrow."Kaya said.

"Bye."me and Tommy said in the same time, then she left. I snuggled closer to Tommy.

"Do you want to have a family one day?"I asked him suddenly. He moved a little.

"Of course I do! But we still have too much things on our heads. Plus! I haven't purposed yet, so you've gotta wait. Sorry babe."Thomas said and I laughed. We stayed in silence for a while.

"We had some bloopers. Wanna go see them?"I asked.

"Hell yeah."