HAPPY NEWT DAY!

Today is September 7th and that means NEWT DAY!! HAPPY NEWT DAY TO YOU ALL!! Did you write 'Great. We're all bloody inspired.' on your hands? Because I did!

(I write so bad guys, I am sorry

(I write so bad guys, I am sorry.)

Anyways, this is not only to say Happy Newt Day, there will be imagine too, so enjoy!

Y/n's POV
Before some weeks, WICKED send up a calendar and a list with all of our ages and dates of birth. It was kinda exiting, actually, because we found out exactly how old we are and when are our birthdays.

So, today, the 7th September, is Newt's birthday. Nobody mentioned it, though, so he doesn't get suspicious.

We decided that we will make Newt a surprise party. And since nobody wants to slip, we all decided that we won't talk to him all that much today.

When I woke up, I tried not to wake him up, which I somehow succeed in, then left the room and went to find Minho and Thomas. Today, both of them plus me are off from work, because we are his closest friends. Alby should be too, but he's the leader and can't quit his job for the day.

So, we ordered some decorations from the creators and told Alby to keep Newt busy the whole day and to not let him in the kitchen. Alby is the only one who would be talking with Newt today, probably.

I went to the Map Room and found Minho and Thomas there already.

"Morning Shanks,"I said, resting my hands on the table, leaning on them a little."You Ready to organize the best party ever?"I asked, exited.

"Um, duh! That's why we are here!"Minho said and me and Thomas laughed.

"Okay then, let's get to work!"I said, happy to make my boyfriend on his special day.

Newt's POV
I woke up due to the sun in my eyes. I put my pillow on my head and reached out to wrap my arm around Y/n, but unfortunately I don't find her.

I remove the pillow from my head and opened my eyes confused. Where is she? What time it it?

I took my watch from the nightstand next to me and looked at the time. 9:30.

9:30! Shuck, I am so late! Alby will kill me!

I got up from the bed and fast put my hoodie on, then walked out and to the homestead to see Alby.

"Oh Alby, I am so sorry, I slept in, I-"

"Geez, Newt, chill. It's alright Shank."Alby cut me off. I rose an eyebrow.

"Um, what? Are you for real?"I asked, confused.

"Yeah, Newt. It's all cool, you slept in once, what's the big deal?"Alby said, chiller than usual.

"Okay?"I said, beyond confused."Um, do you know where Y/n is?"I asked him. He tensed a little.

"Um, no. I think she's in the Maze. Where else could she be, she's a runner, isn't she? Yeah she is."Alby said, as if scared. He turned to me."Um, can do these papers? And then you have to check if the Med Jacks have everything and then check all the seeds and stuff from the box. Basically, do a routine checkup on everything today, good that?"Alby asked and I nodded.