Enemies

Y/n's POV
I walked inside the school and to my locker. I opened it and started putting things inside. I had amazing mood, nothing will-

"Hey nerdy."I heard someone to say. I turned around to see no other that Thomas, Dylan and Ki Hong or the popular guys in school. I hated them! I really do! And there is this other group of girls who are also annoying and always harassing me, but anyways.

"What do you want?"I asked closing my locker and turning around, rising an eyebrow.

"Nothing, just wanted to annoy you before the class starts."Thomas said and I rolled my eyes.

"We then, I will not loose my time with you anymore, bye morons!"I said and walked away. The bad thing in all of this is that I have a stupid crush on Thomas. And I hate myself for that! I walked to my first class and saw my best friend-Kaya-already waiting for me on our desk. I walked to it and sat down.

"Hey Kaya."I said.

"Hey, Y/n/n. Did they annoy you again?"Kaya asked and I nodded.

"Doesn't really matter."I said and the bell rang, following by the teacher's entering. The lesson started and three or so minutes later Thomas and his friends entered the classroom. The teachers don't even bother to tell them anything anymore. There is no point, they won't stop. They sat at the back of the class, but I was too concentrated to even bother look at them.

After a while, I felt something hitting my head, then I saw it falling on the desk. It was a note.

Idiot.

I turned around and saw the girls group giggling and looking at me. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back at the lesson.

--------------------------------------

Later that day, I had a free period, but Kaya didn't. I was walking down the hall of the school, when I heard footsteps. I turned around and saw Jennifer, the most popular girl in school. I just turned back around and continued walking.

"What do you think you are doing? Stop right now!"she yelled. I sighed and stopped, then turned towards her. When she approached me, she slapped me.

"What the hell!"I yelled, holding my cheek. Man, that hurts.

"Don't worry, there is more from where this comes."Jennifer said and was ready to slap me again. I closed my eyes, ready for the impact, but nothing came.

"Don't you dare touch her!"a deep, British voice said. I opened my eyes to see Thomas holding Jennifer's arm from hitting me. He yanked her hand back.

"Oh! Thomas! I-"

"Never, I repeat never approach Y/n again, am I clear??"Thomas said, clearly angry. Why was he saving me? He hates me! We are enemies! Jennifer stormed away, scared. Thomas turned to me and put his hands on my arms.

"Are you okay, love? Did she hurt you?"Thomas asked, concern can be heard in his voice.

"Why did you do that?"I asked, not answering his previous questions. Thomas sighed.

"Because I care for you."Thomas said. I rose an eyebrow.

"What are you talking about? Can you explain to me what is going on?"I asked, annoyed. What's wrong with him, really? He sighed.

"Listen, you may not believe this, but I love you, okay? I-I love you so much."Thomas said. I was stunned.

"B-But how is that possible? You were insulting me and-"

"I can't express my feelings, okay? I am a jerk, I know, but when you weren't looking, I was always there, protecting you. I care about you, a lot and I am so terribly sorry for being like that to you. I loved you since we were in middle school, never stopped. I just started loving you even more. I know we are supposed to be enemies, but I can't help it! I just-"I cut him off, pressing my lips to his. He was really surprised, but collected himself and kissed back. He pressed me against the wall, one of his hands next to my head, the other one of my chin. My hands were just hanging next to my sides. After a while we had to breath, so we pulled away. I opened my eyes slowly to see him already staring at me.

"I love you too, Tommy."I said and kissed him again.