Wrong Number

Y/n's POV
Ugghhh. I hate everything. I went home and straight to my bed. I face planted on it and screamed in the pillow. Do you know why? Well, I saw my crush from two years flirting with the slut of the school. But it doesn't matter. He doesn't like me anyways. He sees me just as a friend.

I took out my phone and started texting my best friend.

Hey. I texted and waited for response. After a while I got a text back.

Hi Y/n. What's up? She texted back.

Nothing. I just saw something horrible in school and I am so sad. I texted and then saw that she saw it.

What did you see? She asked.

I saw him flirting with the slut Jennifer. I texted.

Hey, don't talk about Jennifer that way. You are insulting the sluts. She wrote back and I laughed.

Yeah sorry. I said and added laughing emojis.

So, who's him?? She texted back and I rose an eyebrow.

What do you mean, B/F/N. You know who. I texted back, confused.

Hm. Check who you are texting with. She wrote and I was even more confused. I looked at the person.

Tommy❤️. Uh oh.

Oops. Sorry, hehe. Wrong number. I texted adding laughing emojis again.

No problem. So you've got a crush? He texted back.

Mhm. But he doesn't like me. I texted back, then opened the actual chat with B/f/n.

Help! I texted and some seconds later I got a response.

What's up? She texted, then I got a text from Thomas.

How do you know 'he' doesn't like you? Whoever he is? Thomas said.

I just know it. He sees me just like a friend. I answered Thomas, then texted B/f/n.

I accidentally texted Thomas for seeing him with Jennifer and now he wants to know who my crush is!!! What do I do??? I texted. Oh my god. What did I get myself into.

Well, if you tell me who he is, I will be more that happy to help.

Thomas's POV
Well, if you tell me who he is, I will be more that happy to help. Ughhh. Why did I send that??? Of course I won't be happy to help when it isn't me! I am such an idiot. Yeah, I have a crush on Y/n from long time, but she sees me just as a friend. Friend. Wait! B/f/n!

Hey. I texted her.

What? She texted back.

Do you know who's Y/n's crush?? I texted. Stupid question.

Duh. I am her best friend! She texted back. Told ya.

Well, who is he?? I texted.

Why? She texted back.

Because I want to know. I texted.

Why? Ughhh.

I asked you first.

Why? She texted back. I groaned in frustration and hit my head on my bed.

Just tell me! I texted back.

I can't. She texted back. OH MY GOD I WANNA JUMP FROM A BRIDGE RIGHT NOW.

WHYY??

Because Y/n has to tell you, not me. I swore I won't say anything. She texted. I sighed.

Okay, see ya tomorrow at school. I texted and went back to the chat with Y/n.

Well, I won't say names, but he is cool and kind and handsome and so much more!

Is it Dylan? I guessed.

Pffff no. I have better taste. She texted back and I laughed.

Well then, who is it? I asked.

Why do you want to know? She asked. Okay, that's it. I got up and took my sweatshirt and went out of my house.

Y/n's POV
Thomas suddenly stopped texting. I struggled and got up. I walked downstairs to take a water bottle form the fridge. I started drinking it when the bell rang. I put the bottle down and walked to the door. I opened it to see Thomas.

"What are you doing here?"I asked and he entered the house without my permission."You can come in if you want."I said and closed the door, then turned to him.

"I asked, because I wanna heard which jerk you like."Thomas said. Uhhhhh.

"Why do you care?"I asked, crossing my arms in front of my chest and rising an eyebrow.

"Because...Because..."he said hesitating.

"Because what?"I asked.

"Because I love you!"he yelled. That took me aback."I love you and I can't bear seeing you with some jerk who will brake your heart, instead of me, who truly loves you!"he told me, taking my hands in his. I was lost for words. He sighed and looked down. He let my hands down, longing for his once again. He walked back to the door.

"Wait."I said and turned to him. He stopped and looked to me."You what to know who I like? Well, it's you, okay? I can even say I love you! I love you-"I was cut off by his lips pressing onto my own. I relaxed and closed my eyes, returning the kiss. After a while we pulled away for oxygen.

"Be mine?"he asked.

"You don't have to ask me twice."I said and connected our lips again.