Best Plan Ever

Y/n's POV
I was sitting on the swings in the backyard of the house of my best friend, boyfriend and neighbor since birth, Thomas. It's afternoon and we are sitting in a comfortable silence. I looked at him.

"Tommy, I actually came here to talk"I said and he looked at my e/c eyes. He nodded, tears in his eyes.

"I know"he said, barely taking it out. I also had tears in my eyes.

"Tommy, we both knew this time was coming. I am going to collage tomorrow and you will be filming. We can't do anything about it."I said, looking down.

"I will always wait for you"Tommy suddenly said. I looked at him.

"Tommy, I want you to continue. I want you to find someone to replace me-"

"There is no one who can replace you"Thomas said. I nodded.

"Neither can you"I sobbed. He stand up and took me in his arms. I wrapped my own around his chest and sobbed on his chest. I felt tears falling on my head.

"I will miss you so much"I said after I calmed down.

"Me too, love"Thomas said, holding me tighter"I love you"he said

"I love you too, Tommy..."

Four years later
Y/n's POV
I am home. I am finally home! I can't believe it! I finished college and I am finally a free person! I walked into my parents house and they momentally ran to me.

"Oh sweetie! I am so happy you are back!"mom said. I chuckled and hugged her.

"Glad to be home"I said and pulled from her to hug dad.

"Hey dad"I said

"Hey girl"he said and I giggled. I pulled from him.

"I will go to my room and take a shower. It's been a long ride from the college to here"I said, taking my bags with me.

"Sure sweetie. I fixed everything for you yesterday"mom said

"Thanks!"I said and walked upstairs and to my room. It was the same as I left it. My stuffed animals were still on my bed, my bed is made and my desk is kinda like it was before. I put the sacks down and went to open the curtains. When I opened them though, I saw Thomas with some girl in his room, kissing. Our windows were right in front of each other. He moved on...I told him to do it, why did I feel so hurt. I just closed the curtains and turns around form the window. He moved on. I wanted him to. Now I have to live with the consequences. I let it all go and went to take a bath.

Thomas's POV
Isabella wanted to come to my room. God she is so annoying. Her mother and my mom are friends and they are trying to set us up together, just because of my family's money and reputation. She wants to be my girlfriend, but god no way. There is no one that can replace Y/n. Ah, Y/n. She is coming today, finally. I told her I will wait for her and that's what I did. It's not like I liked anyone else anyways. So, we entered my room and I opened the curtains to I can see when Y/n gets home. When I turned, Isabella jumped on me and started kissing me. I tired to get away from her, but her grip on my neck was strong. At last I managed to push her.

"Tommy? What was that?"she asked, confused. God, I hate her

"Are you insane!? You can't just go around and kiss people!!"I yelled

"Well, you are my boyfriend, I can do that"Isabella said. That got me shocked

"Isabella I don't know which movie you are living in, but I am not your boyfriend, neither will be. Please, go away from my live"I said. She started getting angry.

"You Thomas Sangster are just a plain idiot!"Isabella yelled and ran out of the room, closing the door behind her, then yelled"MOM! LET'S GET OUT OF HERE!"Finally I am free from her! I turned around and saw fingers in the curtains. Y/n? Is she home yet? I took my phone and opened the chat with her.

Me: Y/n when if you are at home come to the swings. ASAP.

Send. Now, I am going to the swings.

Y/n's POV
I walked out of the bathroom and saw I had a message. I took my phone and read it. From Thomas. To go to the swings. I sighed. I put on some short jeans and T-shirt science it's summer. I just combed my hair, didn't bother drying it. I took my phone and keys and walked to Thomas's. I saw him sitting on the swing, the same way he was like we told each other goodbye. I sighed, but probably too loud because he heard me and looked up. He smiled and walked to me.

"Y/n/n! I missed you so much"he said, hugging me. I awkwardly hugged back, then pulled away. He was taken aback a little"Oh, umm...let's go to sit on the swings"he said, gesturing to them. We went to the swings and sat down

"So, how's life going?"Thomas asked

"Pretty good. How is your career?"I asked, swinging a little

"Good too..."he said and paused for a second, like he was uncomfortable with what he was gonna say next"H-Have you met someone new?"he asked. I shook my head

"No, I haven't..."I said and remembered what I saw a while ago"H-How's your girlfriend?"I asked, a limp forming in my throat

"Girlfriend?"he asked, playing dump, but looking really confused. He is a good actor.

"Don't play it dump, Thomas. I saw you and that chick in your room. She is beautiful"I said. She really was.

"Isabella?"he asked, saying - I guess - the girl's name"She isn't my girlfriend. She is just a pain in the ass and today she jumped on me and kissed me. I pushed her away and told her to get lost"Thomas said and my heart skipped a beat. He doesn't have a girlfriend after all"I told you I will wait for you, as long as it takes"Thomas said. I looked up into his eyes. He isn't lying

"Tommy, I-"I was cut off by his lips on mine. How much I missed him. He took me in his arms, wrapping them around my waist. I wrapped my around his neck. After a while we broke apart and rested our heads on each other's foreheads.

"Love, why are you crying?"Tommy asked. I haven't realized I am

"I am so happy and I missed you so much"I said and hugged him, putting my head on his shoulder. He hugged me tighter

"I promise, we will never be apart again. Never"he whispered in my ear. Best plan ever.