Simon || Nanny McPhee || Part 3

Simon's POV
The next morning when I woke up I saw Y/n was in my arms. What the?? How did we end up like that?? Not that I am complaining though. She looked cute while sleeping. I heard the door to open and I closed my eyes.

"Time to get up"Nanny McPhee said and everyone groaned. Y/n just stirred in my arms"I shall give you half an hour to be washed, changed, teeth cleaned, bed made and go out for some fresh air before breakfast. Lessons start at nine o'clock, sharp"Nanny McPhee added and left.

"I don't know about you, but I want to stay in bed"Eric said. I had an idea.

"Sebastian hold the thermometer under hot water in the sink, Eric crayons, Chrissy chalk, Lilly pepper"I ordered and everybody got to work. I haven't let Y/n out of my grip the whole time. I looked at Tora and she was grinning to me. I blushed and mouthed 'shut up' to her. She giggled and started getting to work.

"How do you know she won't do something horrid to us?"Tora asked, not turning to face me.

"I worked it out. She is a trained hypnosis. Don't look into her eyes"I said and she nodded.

Y/n's POV
I felt someone to shake me to wake up.

"Y/n you have to wake up."it was Simon. I opened my eyes to see him over me and smiling down at me."Morning Y/n"he said with a big smile.

"Morning"I said and yawned. I saw everyone running around and doing something."What is going on?"I asked, sitting up and looking at Simon.

"We will stay in bed the whole day!"he said and threw flour in my face. I coached cleaned my eyes. Then looked at him. He also had flour on his face.

"What the hell!?"I whisper yelled, because there were little kids in the room.

"Just leave me work, okay?"he asked, taking a crayon. I sighed. I have no choice anyways.

"Okay"I said and he started drawing my face.

Thirteen minutes later
Y/n's POV
Currently all the kids are in their beds with painted faces. Even Aggy has her face painted. Anyways, Nanny McPhee came into the room and saw us.

"Dear me"she said, sounding surprised.

"We can't get up!"Eric moaned from his bed. I wasn't looking towards them. My head was rested on Simon's chest, looking towards the window. Tora was under her covers so we won't watch her in the eye.

"We're ill."Lilly said.

"Cold in our noses!"Chrissy said.

"And we have a temperature"Sebastian said.

"We think it's the measles"Simon said. Nanny McPhee hummed.

"Them there is no question of you getting up. I'm very sorry to tell you all that you will have to stay in bed"Nanny McPhee said. I heard Simon mumbling a 'yes' in victory, but right after that I heard her hit her stick on the floor."I will be back soon with your medicine"she said and left. I heard Chrissy groaning.

"I am not feeling very well"she said. I tried to get up and look at her, but I couldn't. I rolled off of Simon and looked at Tora.

"I can't get up."she said trying to lift up her arm.

"You probably just looked in her eyes!"Simon said, rolling his eyes.

"Simon, you know I didn't and I can't move either"I said, also tried to lift some part, any part, of my body. No luck. Guess we are stuck.

After a while Nanny McPhee came back with a big bottle with something black and a pig spoon. She came to me and put the thingy in the spoon. It was black and gooey.

"It moved!"someone yelled.

"Open wide, Y/n"Nanny McPhee said. I was looking at the thing with horror.

"You will poison her!"Sebastian said.

"Y/n don't drink it!"Tora yelled.

"If you don't drink it you won't get any better. Believe me."Nanny McPhee said. I was still looking at the thing and it was really moving.

"I will go first."Simon suddenly said and I looked at him.

"Very well. Open wide."Nanny McPhee said and pushed the spoon closer to Simon's mouth. I took his hand in my and he squeezed it. Nanny McPhee put the spoon in his mouth, along with the thing. Simon choked, but swallowed it after some seconds, then sighed.

"Who's turn is now?"she asked, looking at me. Wow.

---------------------------------------

Y/n's POV
We are all laying down on the beds. I feel better than before though. Maybe that medicine really helped. I am starving though. Cook made some terrible soup and no one ate. Suddenly, Evangeline came into the room.

"Have you lazy lots been in bed the whole day?"she asked and walked up to Chrissy."You have been doing measles, haven't you?"she asked and we nodded.

"The situation is simple, Evangeline. Our Nanny, who in my opinion is a witch, made us ill and made us stay in bed the whole day."Eric explained. I am with him on that.

"Nanny McPhee is not a witch Eric! And you are very naughty to say so. I am sure she knew what she was doing"Evangeline said.

"I am starving, Evangeline. Can you please bring us something to eat?"Sebastian asked.

"Did you just said please?"Evangeline asked, surprised

"Please!"we all pleaded. Mr. Brown came into the room after that.

"Hey children. I heard that you have been ill today, but you're better now"he said. Simon sat up."It wasn't our fault"he protested.

"God heavens, Simon, I don't think it's anybody's fault"Mr. Brown said. Simon glared at Nanny McPhee.

"Papa"Lilly said and we all turned to her.

"Yes Lilly?"Mr. Brown said.

"Can we get up now, that we are feeling better?"she asked.

"Can we get up, please"we all said, shocking Evangeline even more.

"Sure, I see no problem with that."we all sat up and Chrissy spoke.

"Read to us."she said.

"I can't, I have letter writing to do, maybe tomorrow"he said and walked out. Chrissy looked very sad. We sighed and just stayed in silence.