Part 1 : a new life

(Y/N) : your name
(L/N) : last name
" " : dialogues

_______________________________

"Defeated by the ones you thought were weak, did you see that one coming ?"

"You fool! Just to kill me, you'd throw your life away ?"

"Trust me, it's worth it. This is for them! For all of them! And now, at least i'm going to join them myself, Finally"

"From those eyes, i can see that you seek death. You're not afraid of it. I see... then, with the last remaining power i have, i curse you with life!!! May you never find peace...."

____________________________

((Y/N)'s POV)

I opened my eyes to see my sweaty hands trembling. Damn, the same dream again huh ? For once, I really wish that i would at least get one good night sleep without that dream. Every day, that dream would come back again and again. When will it end ? I can't believe it's been five hundred years already, give me a break.

Attention all passengers, we will soon begin our landing at Tokyo International Airport. Thank you for choosing Glenaldo Airways for your travel partner. Please have a good day.

Finally, i really hate flights. Not because i'm afraid of heights or anything, but i just hate flying things. Well, for now i should get my baggage ready. Well, this is my new home for now, Japan. I wonder how long i would even stay this time ?

(Time skip half an hour)

After the plane landed, i went off and went to get a taxi. As soon as i got one, i went to the house where i'm supposed to be staying in. I will be having a guardian there. A woman by the name of Akane Akizuki to take care of me. After a while, i finally arrived in front of the house. And so, i knocked on the door. The door then opened to reveal a beautiful woman.

Glen : Yes, i know who she is 😏

Me : "uhh.... excuse me, are you miss Akane Akizuki ?" I asked as she just smiled at me before answering.

Akane : "yes i am. And you must be (Y/N). Come on in, this will be your new home from now on" she said as i walked in. She seems nice and her house is quite clean and taken care of. Looks like I don't have to worry about a place to live anymore.

Me : "you have quite a lovely home miss Akizuki" i said as she walked over to the sofa before sitting down.

Akane : "thank you and please, you don't have to be so formal. By the way, you must be tired. Come on, sit here" she said while scooting over to the side of the sofa.