Part 8 : unexpected reunion

(Y/N) : your name
(L/N) : last name
" " : dialogues

________________________________________

((Y/N)'s POV)

I stood here petrified as I stared at a familiar face that I haven't seen in quite a while. Serafall Leviathan, why do I have to see her in a place like this ? Damnit, what's gonna happen now ? I think I should say something...

Me : "h-hey... Sera" I said as everyone in the building was shocked.

Everybody : "SERA?!!!!" They all yelled in unison.

Serafall : "(Y/N)!!!!" She yelled my name as she charged towards me before embracing me in a spine shattering hug. Honestly, I was expecting more anger from her. Because of what I did back then...

Me : "ow! Ow! Sera! You're crushing my spine!" I yelled as her hug tightened. God save me!!- oh yeah, he's dead.

Serafall : "you deserve it!!! You left me!!!" Well, there it is. I guess I do deserve it. I did leave without saying anything.

Me : "forgive me Sera, you know I had to do it" I said silently so that the others won't hear me. Sera just stayed silent as her hug softened.

Serafall : "I thought that I'd never see you again" she said with a hint of sadness in her voice. She just stayed there, holding me.

Me : "you missed me that much ?" I said jokingly as she suddenly glared at me.

Serafall : "you jerk!!!" She said while hitting me again.

Me : "sorry, sorry about that. But I'm glad to see you again though. It's nice to see a familiar face"

??? : "ehem" I hear someone say. I turned my head to see Rias.

Rias : "mind explaining everything (Y/N)?" Oh damnit, how am I supposed to explain this situation ?

Issei : "yeah dude! You two know each other?!!" He said looking miserable.

Me : "well uhh.... you see...." what do I say ? What do I say ? What do I say now ?!!!

Me : "you see... Sera here is an old friend of mine" I said as everyone still had shocked looks on their faces.

Serafall : "yeah, friend...." she suddenly said.

Rias : "how did you even know one of the devil kings?!!" She asked as the others all closed in on us.

Me : "we uhh... you see....." Damn, should I tell them the truth ? Or should I lie ?

Serafall : "you guys really don't know who he is don't you ?" She said as she stood up. The others just looked at her confused.

Rias : "what do you mean ? What are you not telling us ?" She said the last part to me. Damnit, I got to think of something quick.

Me : "you see.... I met her years ago"

Serafall : "many.. many years ago"

Rias : "how ?"

Me : "well, we met in a party someday. And we talked for a bit and became friends" that's all I got so far. I looked at Sera as she just looked back with a confused expression.

Me : "okay, I'm gonna go and catch up with her for now" I said before grabbing Sera's hand.

Sera : "(Y/N)?" She said looking surprised by my sudden gesture. I then pulled her towards the exit.