Part 14 : the meeting pt.1

(Y/N) : your name
(L/N) : last name
" " : dialogues

________________________________________

((Y/N)'s POV)

Today started off like the usual, you could say that it is a relatively 'normal' day for me. Waking up after that horrible dream, eating miss Akane's amazing dish, and going to school. But there is something that will make this day quite important. It is the fact that the leader's summit will be held tonight. This could end up with lasting peace.... or it might end up with total war.

And so, here I am, walking to school. With a positive mind, I'll just spend this like any other day. And as I walked through the gates of Kuoh, I was immediately greeted by Asia and Issei. The others accept for Rias, Akeno and Gasper are there as well.

Asia : "hey (Y/N)! You're not late ?" She said while walking over to me.

Me : "again, why is that a question ?" I said as she just chuckled.

Issei : "it's just that you're usually late dude" he said as I could only sigh.

Me : "today is an important day. The meeting is happening tonight remember ?"

Xenovia : "so basically, you're saying that it would need a world changing event like a peace meeting between factions to prevent worldwide war to actually make you go early to school ?" As much as I'd like to get angry at that comment, that's actually so true.

Me : "hey, I've been through too many schools that I'm basically a genius now, give me a break" I said as they all just laughed.

Kiba : "by the way, Rias asked me to tell you that someone wants to meet you after school"

Me : "meet me ? Who is it ? It's not Sera's sister is it ? I don't think I want to meet her after the bad first impression I made that day" I said as he just chuckled while the others were just confused.

Kiba : "no, it's not the Lady Sitri. Rias asked me to not tell you who it is, sorry" I have a bad feeling about this, but why not right ?

Me : "fine, maybe it's important. By the way, how is Gasper doing ? After yesterday's training, the little guys must be tired" yeah, yesterday night, we all decided to train him hard. His control over his power did improve, but it's not enough yet. But still, at least he looked like he's really determined last night.

Koneko : "he's in the ORC building with Rias and Akeno. He's fine I guess"

Me : "hmm... I think, deep down, you really do care about others" I said as she just glared at me.

Asia : "he's really trying hard, that's thanks to you (Y/N). You really helped him up"

Me : "it's all thanks to us. You're all his family too" they all smiled at that. But then...

RIINGGGGGG!!!!!

Me : "oh damn! The bell already?!!! Let's go!!! I don't want to get my butt kicked by mister Onizuka!!!" And so, we all ran inside with haste. With that, another day of school begins...

(Meanwhile somewhere not so far away)

(Vali's POV)

I stood here.. no, I'm floating here in front of Kuoh academy. I've been seeing a lot of problems happening here lately. This place is one of the few interesting places that I know. But that might end soon...

Me : "tonight's finally the night. The higher ups are about to discuss the most boring issues to be discussed" I said to myself as I gazed upon the peaceful looking school. It's a shame that this place might be destroyed tonight. But as I was in thought, I felt a presence near me.