Part 16 : the battle of kuoh

(Y/N) : your name
(L/N) : last name
" " : dialogues

________________________________________

((Y/N)'s POV)

I remember all those years ago...

Forward men!!! We march to victory!!!!

hundreds of thousands.... all marching as one. They came from different places, with different stories. And yet, all with the same goal....

It was simple back then.....

But now....

________________________________________

??? : "(Y/N)?" I open my eyes to see Rias looking at me worriedly. Looks like I'm remembering too much of the past. I need to focus on what matters most now.

Me : "I'm fine, let's get out there quick" and so, we all walked out of the building to see a battle being fought. Hundreds, maybe even thousands of magicians could be seen firing down onto our allies as they held their ground using a protective barrier.

Issei : "look! There's Kiba!" He said as we all looked up to see Kiba, Xenovia and Irina fighting the magicians. They may be skilled, but they'll get overrun eventually.

Me : "we need to help them. Rias, take Gasper to your brother. Me and Issei are gonna attack their flanks" I said as Issei just looked at me confused.

Rias : "sounds like a plan" and so, she and Gasper flew away. I then put my hand on Issei's shoulder.

Me : "hey, we're going to battle. I need you to focus. One wrong step and you will die, remember that" I said as he nodded.

Issei : "sure thing, I'll do what I can!" Well, motivation is always important. At least we could die in spirit.

Me : "okay then, let's go!!" And so, we charged ahead as Issei summoned his sacred gear.

Me : "Issei! You help Kiba, I'll cover you!" And so, I used a flying spell similar with the ones used by the magicians to fly towards Kiba.

Issei : "take this!!" He then charged at some of them before killing them with a single blow. But then, five magicians tried to cast a spell on them.

Me : "guys watch out!!!" I then cast a spell as a wave of electricity was fired at them, killing them instantly. Then, another one tried to fire at me. But before he could cast a spell, I teleported next to him.

Me : "you were supposed to fight for humanity!!!" I said as I slashed his gut with my sword.

Kill those monsters!!!

Me : "argh!!" Time seems to slow down as I saw the blood splatter in the air. And as I looked around me, I could see it....

A familiar view....

Kill them all!!!

I could remember all those years we fought. And now, five hundred years later, here I am still fighting....

For humanity!!!

??? : "(Y/N)!! Watch out!!!" I heard someone yelling before a sword was thrown near me. I then turned my head to see Kiba. Looks like he threw his sword at an enemy.

Kiba : "are you hurt ?" He said as another enemy came towards us. I then cast a spell and knocked him out. I looked around to see even more enemies incoming.