Part 13 : it's a trap! pt.2

(Y/N) : your name
(L/N) : last name
" " : dialogues

________________________________________

((Y/N)'s POV)

Well, I don't know what happened... but my mind is blank right now. With my mouth frozen, I'm speechless. What the hell, my view on the world had just changed. How the hell is that child a boy ?

Issei : "what?!! He's a dude?!!! God, why have you forsaken me?!!!" He screamed in agony as Kiba just laughed.

Asia : "I think technically, you're the one who had forsaken him though"

Me : "she's not wrong you know ?" I said as he just dropped down to the ground. Wow, I'm witnessing the despair of a defeated man.

Rias : "he may look like a girl, but he's definitely a boy" she said with a smile.

Akeno : "but he does have a habit on wearing girly clothes though..."

Me : "that is just wrong...."

Issei : "yeah!! And what's worse is that you look waaay to hot in chick's clothes dude!!!" He said to the little guy making him scared.

??? : "b-but I look cuter in this clothes though..." he said as Issei suddenly backed off. Looks like he couldn't handle the sheer intensity of his cuteness.

Issei : "please stop!! Don't pull that adorable crap on me!!! I can't handle it!!" Wow, he finally gave up. Looks like he accepted the painful truth. But the thing that's making me uneasy is that I felt something.... something powerful, a dark power. It feels familiar somehow...

But as I was in thought, Rias suddenly walked over to the little guy and hugged him.

Rias : "everyone, let me introduce to you my other bishop, Gasper Vladi" wait... I've heard that name before... but where ? I forgot.

Rias : "before I had the honors to reincarnate him into a devil, he used to be half vampire and half human" she said as most of us were shocked. Wait... that's it! A vampire! The name makes sense now.

Asia : "no way! He's an actual vampire ?" She said looking somewhat amazed.

Issei : "like a bloodsucker?!!"

Me : "a dhampir..."

Rias : "yes, he's a dhampir. His father is a vampire, but his mother was a human" she said while still embracing the little guy.

Me : "Rias, when you said Vladi... did you mean like the house of Vladi ?"

Rias : "yes, you know them ?"

Me : "of course, the vampires were one of our most important allies back then" I said as she looked surprised. But the little guy, he was just confused while staring at me.

Me : "so, what do you want to do with him ?"

Rias : "first, we need to get him out of this room" she said as Gasper looked at her with horror.

Gasper : "no!!! I don't wanna!"

Issei : "come on dude, let's go!!" He said before suddenly grabbing his hand. But then... something happened.

Me : "what the..." Gasper suddenly disappeared, only to reappear in the corner.

Gasper : "I'm sorry!! I made you mad didn't I?! Please forgive me!!!" He he pleaded to us.

Asia : "was is just me or did you guys feel something weird too ?" Hmm... this power. Now I know why it feels so familiar.

Xenovia : "I did, and I'm sure that he's behind it"