Part 7 : bonding

(Y/N) : your name
(L/N) : last name
" " : dialogues

________________________________________

((Y/N)'s POV)

Well, looks like I messed up. Miss Akane is really angry at me yesterday. But today, she's really happy. Because I have 'volunteered' to go with her for some 'bonding' time. And so, I sat beside her inside this train as we headed to a luxury hotel near the beach where people relax and have lots of fun. That sounds good and all, but the problem is..... she'll be the only one having fun here. I'm just here to 'help' her with some things......

Me : "so uhh.... Miss Akane, what am I supposed to be doing here ?" I said as she just smiled. Man, somehow that smile spells misfortune for me.

Akane : "glad you asked, you're here to uhh... well, to be simple, you're here to do whatever I say" damn, i just know that this will be an extremely tiring day.

Me : "okay then" I'm crying on the inside right now.

Akane : "don't worry, We'll have so much fun there"

Me : "I think you mean 'you'll' be having so much fun there" I said as she just smiled innocently.

Akane : "don't worry, I have the day all planned out for the both of us" man, I should be at Kuoh right now. Those devils are probably having so much fun there. Speaking of the devil, what happened with that priest guy after yesterday's fight ? I never got the chance to ask Koneko about it. Well, I'll just do it later. They're probably fine anyways.

Me : "remind me why I have to do this again ?" I said as I looked at her to see her smiling. But somehow, I felt chills down my spine.

Akane : "well, it's because it's either you go with me, or you will be grounded for a week" oh yeah, there's that.

Me : "hehehe..... please don't ground me. We'll have so much fun here"

Akane : "that's good to hear. Now get ready, the train is about to stop at any moment now" She said as I could only sigh. And so, not long after, we finally arrived at our destination. And so, we got off the train at the station.

Me : "where do we go now ?" I asked as she handed me her luggage.

Akane : "I'm going to go get us a taxi. You'll carry the luggage"

Me : "oh my god. Why are you torturing me, woman ?" I said as her face suddenly got terrifying.

Akane : "what was that ?"

Me : "I mean yes Ma'am!" And so, her smile came back. How can a pretty face like that make such a terrifying expression ?

Akane : "good. Now let's go" with that, we went to find a taxi. I was carrying the bags all the way. Luckily for me, it didn't take long to find one.

(Time skip 10 minutes)

After a while, we finally reached the hotel we're supposed to be staying in. It's quite a huge building. Miss Akane must have quite a lot of money for this. I never asked anything about what she do for a living. Maybe I'll ask her about it sometimes. And so, we went inside and go straight to the upper floors.

Me : "so, which room am I suppose to stay in ?" I asked her as she pointed at the door in front of us.

Akane : "this is it"

Me : "wait, isn't this your room ?"

Akane : "yes, you'll be sleeping here too. Come on in" she said as she opened the door. I got to be honest, the interior looks amazing. But still, for me to sleep in the same room with a beautiful woman like her ? Damn, get your head out of the gutter (Y/N)!