Part 12 : it's a trap! pt.1

(Y/N) : your name
(L/N) : last name
" " : dialogues

________________________________________

((Y/N)'s POV)

The same dream... the same darkness... I wake up to feel my hands trembling again. But this time, something's different. I felt something on my hand... something fluffy... what is this presence on my palm..

??? : "ahh..." what's that voice... a moan ? Don't tell me that this is...

I'm afraid to open my eyes...

But still, I did... as my eyes were opened, I was met by a view that is amazing beyond human understanding...

A red haired girl... half naked... with my hands on her chest, still trembling from that dream...

Rias : "ahh..." oh damn, I guess I should get my hands off of her breast. And so, I slowly removed it.  But then...

Rias : "(Y/N)?" She said as she suddenly woke up. Luckily, my hand is already away from her chest. That could've ended in a bad way for me.

Me : "Rias, good morning.." I said hoping that she doesn't notice that thing earlier.

Rias : "good morning (Y/N), did you get a good night sleep"

Me : "y-yeah, I guess..." not really, I haven't even gotten a decent sleep without nightmares for centuries. Story of my life I guess...

Rias : "that's great, we have a lot to do today" she said as she got up and sat next to me. Wait, I just realized... why is even next to me right now ?

Me : "Rias, why were you sleeping next to me ?" I said as she laughed nervously.

Rias : "well, I can't just let you sleep on the floor alone can't I ?" I'm just looking at her confused right now.

Rias : "what's with that look ? I did it for you, you know ?"

Me : "well uhh... thanks for being considerate I guess..." I said as she just sighed.

Rias : "is that really how you say thank you ? You need to be more grateful" as she was talking, I noticed Asia and Sera waking up. They both got up and saw us.

Serafall : "(Y/N)? What are you doing there ?" She said as Asia just stared at us looking worried.

Asia : "why are you two sleeping on the floor together ?"

Rias : "well, (Y/N) offered me his spot on the futon, but I can't just let him sleep on the floor alone. And so, I decided to accompany him" she simply said to them. Sera is looking at her like she's pretty pissed off right now while Asia is just looking quite sad and concerned. For some reason, I'm sensing some tension in the room. Damn, I should talk about something else. Speaking of which...

Me : "guys, we should hurry up! We'll be late if stay here too long.." I said as Asia and Rias looked like they just realized that. And so, I got up.

Me : "we should go for now. And Rias, I think you should put on some clothes too. I don't know of you noticed, but I can see a lot from here" I said while examining her body. Black mature underwear that really fits her 'posture', with only a white shirt covering them. And skin... a lot of skin....

As she looked down at what she's currently wearing, she suddenly shot up looking a bit flustered. With a visible blush on her cheeks she tried to hide her body. But honestly, I can still see a lot.

Rias : "o-oh!! s-sorry about this!! I-I'll just go and take a bath for now!!!" She said as she ran outside, probably to the bathroom. But how can she just run around the house wearing only that ?