part 1

I walk in school with Clara and Martinus come to us and hug me. "Hey" we all say. "Are you want to go to out friends" Martinus ask. "If Marcus ia there and kissing with his girlfriend then no" Clara say and we laugh. She don't like to see them kissing for her it's disgusting.

School bell ring and we go in class. It was boring as always. Whole day was actually boring.

When i come home my mom was sitting in kitchen with dad waiting for me. "Hey" i say and sit down. "hey we have something to tell you" mom say. "What" "we will tomorow go on family trip for whole week..." "Yey no school" i yell. "Haha yeah but we will go with two oder family" she say.

"With who" i ask. "with Clara and Martinus family because we know you are best friends so why not" mom say. "So good" i say and hug her. "Omg that mean i will go on two trip" i say. "What you mean" dad ask. "one with you and one with school you remember" i say.

"Oh yeah" he say and i laugh. I go up to my room and pack my stuf. I got messange from Martinus and he ask me to come and i say i will.

I ring door bell and Martinus open 0.005 second later. "Haha you are fast" i say and hug him. "I was been beside door by accident when you rang" he say and i laugh. "Go in my room i will soon come" he say.

I go up to his room and when i come inside Marcus was there sitting on table. "Hey" i say. He look up at me and say "hey" and then he look back at his phone n Probably he text with Emilia.

I sit down on Martinus bed and i took my phone too till Martinus come. I feel Marcus whatch me. I look at him and yeah he look at my whole body. "why you looking at me" i ask. "i can't?" He say. "No i mean why you look at me from bottom to the top" i say.

What will Marcus answer?