part 7

"but why you want to do that. Why you need cut me" i ask. "So that boy who try to sleep with you know that i want you just for myself" he say. "I am just for fun and you have me and your girlfriend but i am somehow yours" i say. "Yes" he say.

"Soo then?" He say. "Challenge accepted" i say. He smile big and kiss me while his hands move down to my body. I am nervous as fuck because this will be my first time but how to tell him? "Why are you nervous" he ask.

"Because it will be my first time" i say. "You know good thing is that you tell me. Don't worry i will be gentle" he say. He kiss me again and my shirt is somewhere in the room. He go inside and close door from balcony.

His shirt is gone now too. I feel on my legs we are close to his bed. I know it's his because it's closer then mine. He pull me down on it and start to kiss my neck down to my belly.

He pull off my pants and he stroke my legs. A little moans come out of my mouth. He pull off his pants too and he make me to lay on pillows. He come up again and kiss my boobs and suck my nipples.

He he took off my underpants too. He go betwen my legs and start to kiss me and finger me. I start to moan more. I cum and he come up again. "Are you ready for my friend" he ask.

"Yes" i say and he kiss me while he pull down his boxers. He put condom on and i feel him slowly going inside me. He move in and out slow but then faster and faster. I moan so much beacuse  feeling is so good. He then lay beside me.

Well she is in trouble 😱