part 6

Clara P.O.V

"Martinus did you see how much Marcus is around Erona" i say. "Yes he start to talk with her" he say. "What he trying" "oh no" "what" "you remember what i tell you what hapined before 1 year" he say. "About who" "marked girl" he say and i remember.

"Yes but no he can't do that to her too" i say serious. "But we don't know it" he say. "Yes but if he did that... Erona will not let him do it" i say. "I hope" he say.

Erona P.O.V

I get out of shower and i saw anyone im room. Maybe he is eat or something. I go on balcony and look at beautiful view. Then i feel hands around my waist and kisses on my neck. "Hey beauty" Marcus say with his deep sexy voice.

"You didn't answer my question" i say. Then he show me small knife. "for what is this... You will not kill me right" i say a little scared but he laugh. "No of course but i will answer you" he say.

"Before 1 year i had two girls. One loved me and i wanted that but i didn't love her at all and oder one for fun. But... I loved more to call her "marked girl". I challenged her and she lost. With this knife i cut on her my name. I wanted to cut more words on her but she move away" i say.

"How you challenged her" i ask and turn to face him. "I challenge you" he say. "We will sleep together... If you liked it i win and i will cut you whenever i want but before it we will have sex but if you don't like it you can do, say, make whatever you want with me" he say while stroking my hand. "By the way that girl say she didn't like it but i know she lied because she look like she enjoy so you can't cheat" he say in my ear.

Will she accept challenge?