part 11

I sit beside him and movie start. It alredy have dirty parts and i see on Marcus he is horny. He then get up and turn off TV. "Why...." I start but he cut me off with kiss.

We lay down on bed with him on top of me. He put down my shirt and bra. "I didn't can wait movie to end because you have better look and body then that girl there" he say. "Thanks" i say and he start to undress us both till we are complete naked.

What he say hurt me a little but i am just for fun and he like just my body no realy me. I feel his fingers going inside me and i moan. I cum and he lick that all. "Your turn baby" he say and lay down. I go betwen his legs and start to suck his dick. He cum in my mouth and i swallow it.

He pull me down on bed again and he put condom on before he put his dick inside me. He go faster and faster and feeling is much better then first time.

He pull out and kiss me and he start to put his clothes on again so do i. "Did you liked it" he ask. "Yes" i say and kiss his neck. Before i put my bra he push me down on stomach and sit on me. "Did you forgot something" he ask. "no" i say.

"What you will write" i ask. "mine and some straight cuts" he say. "Okay" i say and i feel his knife on my skin. It hurt so much but i not scream i just cry a little. "Done" he say and again put something for blood.

"Why you cry? It hurt that much?" He ask and wipe some tears away. "Yes it better if i cry then scream" i say. "yes it is but don't worry it will be fast gone" he say and put on my bra and shirt. He pull me on his arms and we cuddled around 2 hour.

Do Marcus care about she more then he is suposed to?