part 14

Marcus P.O.V

"Go out of my room" she yell and i turn around and go to door. I love her i realy do but if i now tell her that she will not trust me.

I come in my and Martinus room and i just lay in bed and start to cry. "Bro what hapined" Martinus ask when he come. "Erona" i say. "Why you can't say that love her" "i don't know maybe she will not trust me" i say. "I will come back later" he say and leave room.

Erona P.O.V

"I will kill him for doing this to you" Clara yell. "hey i will do that" i say. "better" she say. "Hey girls" Martinus say. "Hey" we both say. "Can i talk alone with Erona" "yes i go back in living room" Clara say and go.

"Whats wrong" "nothing just... I want to talk with you about Marcus" he say. "About what" "he realy love you and it's not lie. He is now in out room and he cry and when i ask him why he didn't tell you that he love he say because you will not believe" he say and now i got sad a little.

"I go talk to him" i say and go to his room. I come in and he lying in bed and i see just his back. "Marcus" i say and sit beside him. "Marcus please sit" i say and he do it.

His eyes and cheeks are wet. "for you is better if you go away so that i can't hurt you anymore" he say. "No is not and if you don't want hurt me then don't" i say. "why you cry" "becaue i love you and i again did same mistake" he say. "Marcus are you understand that you was my crush for 2 years" i say.

What will Marcus say?