part 2

Marcus open mouth to say something but Martinus walk in and he didn't say anything he just leave. "Are you talked" Martinus smirk. "yes but not much just hey" i say. "My stupid brother and my stupid best friend you are created for each other" he say and we both laugh.

"Martinus, Marcus come down we will eat dinner and Erona you too" they mom yell. We go downstairs and i help her to prepare a table. "Thank you" Anne say. "No problem" i say.

We sit down and eat. While eating they talked and Marcus was on his phone. "Marcus you eating you can leave your phone till you are done" Anne say. Marcus just look at her and leave his phone.

After dinner Martinus want me to stay some more minutes but we go sit on couch. Marcus was with us too. "i think i realy need go now. We will see echoder tomorow" i say. "Okay" he say and we hug.

Anne call Martinus "it's okay i know to get out alone" i say beacuse he always go to door with me. He go upstairs and i go put on my shoes. I feel eyes on me while i was puting jacket. I turn around and there is Marcus again looking at me.

"You didn't answer on my question" i say while he come closer. "Well because i am boy and you are girl" he say. "And by the way you look good actually hot" he say and smirk. "Thanks" i say.

He start to come closer and i hit door. I can't go anywhere. He put his hands on both side of my head and i am trapped. He come closer with his head and i feel nervous. He is now just millimeters away from my lisp.

"Marcus come up" i heard Martinus yell and Marcus goes back. "This is not done yet" he say and wink and go upstairs. I go out of house and run home.

What Marcus want (reminder: he have girlfriend) 😕