part 13

After whole day on beach we go back in hotel. We are in something like living room where we all can be. They start to play truth or dare. I wanted to join but Marcus show me to go in my room.

He go before me. "So you are bored there" i say. "I have more fun with you" he say and lock the door. He start to kiss me and everybody know that we had sex.

I put on my clothes again but of course not bra and shirt. "Lets do it" he say and start to do just one but deep cut. I didn't can hold it back so i scream realy loud. "Well i am sorry i was to deep but you have problem now" he say.

"Erona what hapined" i heard Clara voice. "Nothing i just tripped and fall" i say. "oh okay but why you lock the door" "because i was in shower" i say. "Okay then come back there play with us when you are done" "okay"

"Congratulations you did it" Marcus say. "you know i am done with this shit" i say while puting on my shirt. "What you mean" "i don't know whats your point with this cuting me but i am done with that. Why even i let you do it" i say.

"I will not be your toy anymore Marcus. I hate that i am in love with you. You just care about yourself. You...you are mistake. Why Martinus is not born without twin brother. He is better then you and care more" i say. "yes you are right i am mistake" he say.

"What is point of cuting me" i say. "That girl i tell you who was my marked girl was my first girlfriend from them two and i loved her much and i realise what mistake i make when she was gone and i start to cut myself but i found it funny when someone feel pain i feel and i realy didn't want anyone touch you" he say

Wtf Marcus ??