part 4

His hand move from my hair on my arm and hips and then back. It make me calmly and i fall asleep. I wake up and i noticed i am not in my bed or in car. I sit up and I look at the room. Beside my bed is one more big bed like mine. There is bih closets and TV. On the left is balcony. On right is door. Where I am?

Door open and Marcus come in. "Where I am" I ask. "oh we come before half an hour I didn't want to wake you up so I brought you here." He say. "oh thanks" i say. He walk then on oder bed. "Wait we will share room" I ask. "Yes. Well Clara and Martinus fast say then will be in same room but I have no problem that we share room" he say and smirk.

Then I remembered about yesterday. How close he was to me. "By the way we are alone" ge say. "How" "they all go in city in cinema and they say that we will wake you up and I didn't want to go so they say we can stay." He say. "Oh okay" i say.

"I go see what all is in this house" i say and get out. House is huge and beautiful and we are close to beach. I hope class trip will be like this. I go back in my room. I see Marcus is still on his phone texting. "you text?" I ask. "Yes with Emilia" he say and smirk.

I lay on my bed and took my phone too. Marcus get up from his bed and come closer to mine. I sit up "what you want" I say. "I say that we are not done yet right" he say and push me on bed and he lay on top of me. He took my both hand and i am trapped.

What Marcus will do 😕