part 3

In morning i wake up and get ready. I remember that we go on family trip. I go downstairs and i saw Clara and Martinus and they family. I run to both of them and hug them. "where is our parents" i ask. "They talk about where we will go and about how we will drive and that stuf" Clara say. "Ok okay" i say.

I sit on couch beside Marcus. We talked a little when Marcus whispered enough loud so only i can heard. "we will have time to continue" i look at him and je wink. "Okay so ready to go" my dad say and we all say "yes"

We have big car but not that big that everybody can be in. My mom and dad will be with us and Clara, Marcus, Martinus and me with them. Emma will go with her parents and Clara parents will take some our stuf.

Clara and Martinus fast sit beside echoder in front so Marcus and me need be last in way that anyone will see us except if they turn around. I am not happy about that beacuse if what hapined with Marcus and me yesterday but on the other side i like that.

We start to drive and they say drive will be long. Seats are connected and there is place betwen Marcus and me and Martinus and Clara for one more person but we make like this because that we can rest if we want to sleep or something.

I feel tired and i lay my head on Marcus shoulder but i didn't want to but i was just si tired. Then he move shoulder and i fast sit straight. "i am sorry" i say. "no don't be i wanted you too feel comfortable" he say. "why you make move then" i ask and he pull me down so my head is in his lap. "just sleep" he say and start to play with my hair.

What Marcus trying ? 😕