part 9

I wake up and I remembered what hapined yesterday. I turn around and I see Marcus lying here. He look so cute and hot in same time. I will realy let him do that stuf to me.

I get up and put on my clothes and i go in bathroom. I brushed my hair and I start brush my teeth. Then Marcus come in and he start to brush his teeth too. We look like couple or something but we are not.

After we are done before I leave bathroom he stop me and lift my shirt up. He slowly touch a cut he make. "It is hurt" "no" I say. "Good" he say and turn me around and kiss me. It was long kiss and I like it. "we need go eat downstairs" I say when he stop kissing me. "yes"

After whole week here we going home. Marcus and I sitting in same place in car. I have now more cut but just on back because we swim there and i have one-piece swimsuits so it covers my back.

Ah school again. I walk and and like as usual Martinus and Clara run to me and hug me. When Martinus hug me my back hurt a little but he stop so it's okay. "Hey come play true or dare with us" someone yell.

We come to our friends and we sit down. To be honest Marc and I now talk more and I am happy because of that. "Okay true or dare" Zac ask me. "Mmm.... Dare" I say. "Take off your shirt" he say and smirk. Luckily i have undershirt. I did it and i fast put it on again. "i needed to say take off all you have on you" Zac say.

After some time Marcus spin the bottle and he ask Zac. "True" he say. "Are you remember about "marked girl"" he ask. Well this is nice way to say everybody that you have it but i know all of them don't know why she called like that.

Will Marcus now say that he have marked girl?