7. First Steps

So you're one or two again.

Jeff The Killer

"You can do it (Y/N)! Just a couple more steps! That's it!"

You were quiet, focusing on putting one foot in front of the other but you couldn't stop the smile from growing wide on your face.

Your father was kneeling down and got closer with every step you took and had his arms spread out wide.

He was prepared, so when you got distracted and lost your balance. He was there to catch you. Sweeping you up into his arms as he spun the both of you around.

"Yay! (Y/N)!"

Eyeless Jack (E.J)

You sat there, crying your eyes out. Your father tried not to seem phased but internally it was ripping him apart.

"(Y/N), if you want me, you have to walk over here and get me."

You frowned, not liking the tone of his voice. You were tempted to crawl to him, which you proceeded to do but started to whine more when your father kept scooting back.

Finally fed up with your father's antics you pulled yourself up with the wall and tried to stomp towards him. Stumbling a few times and you were confused that he was cheering you on. You were trying to stay mad, but couldn't for long.

You smiled and waddled into his arms.

Ben Drowned

Ben was not paying much attention to you, not that he was ignoring you but he was so close to beating this one level that has been working on forever. Which was why it annoyed you. You wanted to play! Only thing was, you didn't want to move (Relatable) and the distance seemed way too far for your crawl/scrambling technique. (Still relatable)

Mustering up the courage, you pulled your shaky butt up with the bedpost and tried to move towards him, failing, but still going. You kept getting back up and trying to the point you stood right next to him.

Despite his game going on, he was distracted by you. Seeing the fluff of hair on your head bounce as he watched you walk over in shocked silence.

Your father lost his game but still gained an achievement. You learning to walk.

Slenderman

You bounced around and stumbled around happily. You father standing right by you, his hands on yours to keep you upright.

At first, you were hyper and excited and eventually could do it on your own, but soon you began to be tired and you latched onto your father's legs reaching your arms up to him.

He gladly picked you up and brought you to bed. If he could smile, it would be big and proud.

Ticci Toby

Toby wasn't in a hurry for you to start walking. The truth was, he didn't really have the right house for this. It was very hazardous for a child and he could practically see the disasters waiting to happen in his mind.

Although, he was delighted to see your shaky yet steady form toddle over to him. Falling, which made you frown and your father laugh. He walked over and scooped you up and tickled you to screams. "That's my boy/girl!"

___________________________________

These are soooo short, I'm so sorry. There isn't really much to write and I didn't want to bore anyone.