0. Character Intepretations

So a lot of people like to criticize others fan fiction, and when they do, one of the main things that come up are their interpretations of characters. Saying things like, "Said Character wouldn't do/react/say that." Or "Said Character isn't like that."

Well, here is some news. These characters are not real, so anyone can write them however they really want.

I'm not saying you can't try to make it as close as possible, but I'm also saying they can be dancing friggin hippos if you wanted them to.

So for anyone who has a set mindset on how each character is like. You probably shouldn't read this because it's all a bunch of crack...cough cough... I'm mean whack

Don't do drugs kids.

Read below to know my interpretations and reasons behind them. (I'm writing this because I'm literally procrastinating on the scenario chapters lol.)

(ALSO QUIT EXCUSING THESE CHARACTERS ACTIONS BECAUSE THEY MAY HAVE A MENTAL ILLNESS. THEY ARE CANONICALLY MURDERERS, NOT MISUNDERSTOOD BABIES OH MY GOD.)

Jeff The Killer

I imagined him as... crazy, yeah just plain crazy. When you cut your face up because you wanted to keep smiling kinda gives you that title. (Edit: I get that he's depressed, but he's got to have some deeper shit wrong with him if he just cut up his face like that.)

I also saw him as a jokester when comfortable with someone and cold to someone posed as a threat. Considering how protective he was of his brother before the shit hit the fan.

Appearance wise, his 'Smile' is just scars, and his skin isn't white but more on the pale side. Bystanders don't see him as "Jeff the killer" and more of "poor man in freak accident"

I imagined him with a great sense of humor and laughs quite a bit. That would have come after the fire incident when he thought it was all fun and dandy.

But even if, I wouldn't ever trust him with a kid... despite what I'm writing in this book.

Eyeless Jack (E.J)

He seems like a patient/chill man. I never got to read the real origin story but the one I did read gave me the feeling he was more laid back and understood things at a deeper level.

Still, I would not trust him with a kid... He is literally a cannibal. (Another edit: he was once human, so even if he's some sort of creature now I will continue to refer him as a cannibal.)

Ben Drowned

He's described as empty and featureless so I basically gave him a personality that is very similar to other fanfics about him.

He's kinda bratty, hyper, obsessive and loves video games. He has certain phobias to things like water but usually okay with anything else.

He doesn't seem capable of taking care of a child either.

Slenderman

Slenderman is the most experienced and I made him kind of like a silent parent that judges their kids but don't say anything and let them figure things out on their own.

I like throwing other Creepypasta characters in with his section because he seems like the root of all creations and I like the change from the emotionless, tall, expressionless man that is really hard to write about.

He'd be able to take care of a kid, but I'd run the other way if I saw him at 7 years old.

Ticci Toby

I saw him as quiet but has some great one-liners. I saw him as responsible despite his issues and less psychopathic, to be honest.

To me, Toby seems the more normal of the Creepypasta bunch. I like to believe Slenderman was controlling him at a vulnerable time so that's my reasoning.

So I wouldn't really think he'd be so bad with a kid, but I wouldn't trust him with mine (If I had any)

I also know he doesn't have a stutter but it's normalized in the creepypasta fandom that I'd get a lot of backlash if I were not to put that in.

Bloody Painter (New)

I saw him as quiet, more prepared person. He stands up to something that's unfair (a reference to his former bullies) He kinda likes to play god, but what can ya do?

He murdered a bunch of people because they were mean... Would you trust your kid with him? I don't think so...

The Puppeteer (New)

He's a depressed man that lost hope in his future. Understandable. I feel that if he were given the responsibility to raise a child, he'd be reluctant and bluntly deny ever wanting a child, despite on the inside it was everything he'd ever wanted. He'd try to seem like he didn't care and try not to get attached in fear of having it taken away from him, but he does care, quite a bit.

I don't know why but I sympathize The Puppeteer so much and I want to rip my heart out lol.

Homicidal Liu (New)

Regardless of previous events, he still cares for his brother and sought to defend and protect him at all times. From what I know is that he was generally a well mannered smart kid that had a future, but the compassion he held for his brother set his destiny on a curve. I think he'd still be capable of taking care of a child. I didn't quite understand his split personality since he was faintly mentioned but I don't think he'd be of any trouble. (Some think it isn't a split personality but in this it is.)

(Last edit: I do not know which sibling is older, I don't think it really matters in this story anyway.)

___

The only reason I started to write this book was that it was really popular and I thought I should give it a go. I also wanted to make it so there were at least a few stories like this with fairly decent grammar and paragraph structure.

So I hope you know how uncomfortable it is writing this thing and you should feel special.

My goal is to get 30 parts but I don't doubt I'll get bored long before then. (Update: We made it. With more to come. To infinity and beyond!)

I appreciate votes and comments but I'm not going to push that on you. I'm happy with you just simply reading my content and enjoying it.