23. Secret Talents

A scenario on talents I don't have XD.

Jeff The Killer

You've been keeping a secret from your father. Because of money, you never asked your father for gymnastic lessons and just resorted to teaching yourself. It was a safety hazard put you were naturally gifted so hurting yourself was a small possibility.

You were so invested one day, doing certain moves not realizing how late it was getting and was unaware of your father looking for you.

He was alarmed but impressed from the talent and assured you that he would get you lessons.

Eyeless Jack (E.J)

You were in the kitchen baking multiple pastries from the school's bake sale and found yourself slightly humming a tune you remember from when you were younger. Although soon it gradually grew into a full song as you softly sang the made-up lyrics.

Your father hadn't appeared in a room fast enough. Your voice was delicately beautiful and very nice to hear, but that wasn't what had surprised him, it was the song you were singing.

He hadn't sung you that song since you were really little, now at 16 years old, he didn't think you'd remember. Although still happy as you sang it, unaware that he was in the room.

He's gonna pay for singing lessons wanting you to extend farther with the hobby, nothing was gonna stop him. He'd never waste that hidden talent you have.

Ben Drowned

Ben was furious to hear you had been going to school swimming field trips. Learning that you had forged his signature everytime you needed a form signed.

He had frightfully yet also blinded by anger, stormed to the location to find you in the pool. Noting how good at swimming you were.

He heard the lifeguards commenting on your swimming skills and felt a sense of pride.

He'd let go of this just once, but he confronted you and promised he'd whoop your ass if you were to forge his signature on something you'd know he wouldn't want you to go to.

You were fearful, knowing full well he'd live up to his promise, but you were glad he'd let you continue with your growing swimming talent.

Slenderman

Your talent was mastering the puppy-eyed look. You could persuade anyone to do anything with that one undeniably adorable look.

It worked the most on your father. The other creepypastas muttering quietly "Suck-up" whenever they witnessed you performing your secret talent on your father, breaking out in disbelief when he obliged.

Your father always caught them, and down the wasabi peas, they went!

Ticci Toby

Your secret talent wasn't really a secret. It was more like an interesting power.

You never fall. Despite whatever disastrous circumstances, you couldn't fall. If you'd trip and all predicted results lead to smashing your face, you still managed to catch yourself.

That was why your father made you carry all the fragile stuff if you were to fall, you'd catch yourself without destroying anything delicate.

It was a superpower your father took advantage of, not that you minded. You liked being useful, it also got you the opportunities to peek at the gifts you'd be getting on holidays. You never said you wouldn't look at what you were carrying!

Bloody Painter

You could copy anything just by seeing the finished product. You have ideal expensive furniture that didn't cost nearly as much as it would have if you didn't make it.

Food was delicious but your father was wary to know how you could have known how to make it.

As long as you had the material/ingredients you could make anything. Your father calls you a child prodigy. Which you are, his child prodigy.

______________________________________________

I'll give Helen a longer section next time I promise. I've been dragging him by a little I noticed. He's now the last one on the list so he gets the scraps of ideas.