15. Birthday Disasters

(F/F) - Favorite Food. Since it's so far into the book, it's not going to be 'first' birthdays.

Jeff The Killer

You didn't want anything special for your 14th birthday. You didn't have very many friends and didn't really enjoy big commotions of sorts. So, instead, your birthday was spent with your father. The whole day was just of you two, mostly sitting outside on the porch reading books. All the blankets and pillows sitting under you both as you calmly watched the sun go down.

Your homemade cake was practically half eaten and empty yet messy plates were set to the side. You excitedly read the brand new book your father got you, for he knew you were dying to read it.

"Are you sure this is what you want? I can schedule a party this weekend."

You shook your head, "This is good enough... No, this is the best birthday. I like it like this."

Your father shrugged, "If you really say so. We should probably get inside and you to bed. It's getting pretty dark out, and you have school tomorrow." He stood up, bringing his own blankets into his arms.

You gazed out at the night sky, "Well... you know what would make my birthday even better?" You then looked at your father, your eyes hopeful.

He knew what you were getting at and squints his eyes at you for a moment, but your puppy eyes got to him and he sighed. "Fine. You can stay up, but only for a couple hours." He turned to the entrance door, "And don't blame me when you're dead tired tomorrow."

He leaves and comes back empty of the blankets he was once holding and grabbed the plates and utensils. "Well, I'm heading to bed, I trust you can be responsible. Goodnight (Y/N)." He kissed your forehead.

"G'night, Dad." You replied, smiling up at him.

He left the lights on for you and you peacefully finished your book off in one sitting, suddenly getting irritated when it ended as a cliffhanger. You'd have to put the next book on your wishlist, and your father would hopefully get it for you on the next holiday.

When you cleaned everything up and put things all away, you checked the time. Your eyes nearly popped out of your head. You didn't realize you were up that long. You hardly even noticed the growing light from outside and your father's alarm clock made you come to a sudden realization.

Your father walked into the room to see you in the same clothes as yesterday. The sheepish look gave you away. "(Y/N), what? Wait, did you stay up the whole night?!?"

Eyeless Jack (E.J)

Your birthday party was costume themed. It was very convenient considering your father's odd features. You also like the idea of a spooky birthday.

Your friends came wearing amazing costumes and lots of amazingly done makeup. You were jealous, you didn't have the most creative mind and dressed up as a zombie. A last minute decision. Though still, your father tried his best to make it look good and to be honest, he didn't do that bad.

The party had started out great, but it soon turned sour. The 9-year-old kids showed their true colors and locked you inside the closet. It was very closed in space which made you feel nauseated.

You pounded on the door screaming for them to let you out, but they only roared with laughter.

You continued to cry, but you had given up on trying to get out. Collapsing to the floor and bringing your knees to your chest.

The laughter stopped, screams followed. It made you peak up.

After a few moments, the door opened and light flooded in. Your savior once again was your father, unpleasant blue mask and all.