26. Wanting A Sibling

Age drop. 5-6 years old.

Jeff The Killer

"Dad?" You ask him one day at breakfast. A bowl of cereal in front of you and a cup of coffee in front of him.

"Yeah?" He answers and takes a drink of his coffee, not really anticipating your next phrase.

"I want a little brother."

Coffee spits across the table, some making into your cereal. You scrunch your nose up and push away the bowl in disgust.

Your father had a ridiculous look on his face, it looked like he was trying to keep from laughing and his mouth slightly open in shock.

You raise your eyebrows. "What's the big deal? Can't you give me a little brother?"

In his state, his expression doesn't change as he slowly shakes his head from side to side twice. "I'm a man."

"What does that have to do with it?"

... And that was when Jeff quit being a parent. Getting up from the table and making his way back into his room. You called after him but all he could think was that he couldn't even tell you to go ask your mother to avoid the topic.

Eyeless Jack (E.J)

"Why can't I have a sibling?!" You shout at him for the third time that day. You had watched tv and noticed the characters almost always had siblings in them and it seemed like fun. You wanted a sibling too!

"(Y/N). You're too young yet to understand."

"No, I understand. You refuse to give me a sibling! You big meanie!"

"(Y/N)!"

In the end, you horrifyingly knew every detail there was to getting and having a sibling. Your father was right. You were too young and innocent for the information.

Ben Drowned

"Haven't you ever thought of having another child?" You asked your father, wondering about the topic of having a younger sibling to take care of.

"Oh hell no. Just think, another little one dangerously running around, wreaking havoc just like you did with your creepy smile. Not even in my dreams."

You nodded to keep the conversation going not realizing what he said. "Oh yeah-WAIT HEY."

"What?! Oh (Y/N) please don't cry. You know I love you and your creepy smile!" Your father tried to fix his mistake.

"IT'S NOT CREEPY!"... But it only got worse...

Slenderman

"Will I ever get a sister?" You ask him, after many times he turned you down and refused to bring attention to the topic.

"Sally is like your sister."

"But not for real, I want a younger sister." You said with emphasis on younger sister with a whining tone.

"Impossible." Your father put it simply, not giving any detail to support his words, waiting for you to ask.

"How?"

"Because you're adopted."

You gasp... but your face turned confused. "What does 'adopted' mean?"

Your father didn't get back to you for a few years.

Ticci Toby

"I want a sibling. How do you get one of those?"

"N-nope." Your father turned away.

"What? Dad! Why won't you tell me?!"

"You're too... young, g-get back to me in a few years."

You huffed but nodded pointing a finger. "I will get an answer. I don't care if it takes a few years. I want a sibling!"

Your father nodded, knowing full well he would not give in to your demands and would not get back to you.

Bloody Painter

"I'm bored." You whined, following your father around the house on his day off.

"That's my problem how?" He looked back at you to see you pouting.

"Well, if I had a sibling I wouldn't be bored." You stated crossing your arms.

He held a finger up. "Don't even go there. You aren't getting a sibling and that's final."

You huffed. "No fair."

Your father wanted to laugh but kept a stern face for you. If only you knew the necessities of getting another child.

The Puppeteer

"Why can't I have a sibling? Everyone else has one!" You bugged your father again today after several unsuccessful days of getting a proper real answer from him.

"Well, you aren't part of 'everyone' now are you?" He responded not even looking at you.

"Dad! Tell me! Why can't I have a little brother or sister!" You demanded in a tone that you knew would get you in trouble.

He sighed. "I'm not a human. I can't produce children and not only that I'm not female either."

"...So how did you end up with me?"

"..."

"Wait, am I adopted?...DAD?!"

___________________________________________

I'm sorry this is so boring. I couldn't think of what to write. I can't seem to pick a writing tense either lol. Past or present tense? Who knows!