37. When You Try To Sneak Out

Jeff The Killer

You were not the best at sneaking out. Jumping out a window was not an option since your room was on the second floor and quietly trying to pass your father's room was the most difficult thing ever. You were cursed with elephant feet. You could never be quiet.

But you were dying to see the extravagant fireworks that people put on for the summer solstice. You couldn't miss it. If only you could see them from your bedroom window, but all the trees in the way blocked your view. You would have to leave the neighborhood just to get a glimpse of them.

The fireworks weren't to go off until just before midnight, and you had school tomorrow. Your father wouldn't let you go.

That didn't stop you. You were determined.

Wrapping yourself in the softest blankets you could find and wearing the lightest slippers, you tiptoed down the stairs and slowly made your way to the door.

You had just made it to the front door when a voice coming from the couch said, "Late night walks are the best, aren't they?"

You nearly jumped out of your skin. The blankets falling to the floor and you slowly turned around to see your father calmly reading a book, one he would not let you have and you felt your heart drop.

"I'll just go to bed..." You weakly said, picking up your mess of blankets and scuttling to your room.

Your father chuckled. "Good idea."

Eyeless Jack (E.J)

We're bringing back your forest doggo!

It wasn't the matter of sneaking out, it was sneaking (C/N) in. Due to his large size and stinky habits. Your father forbid him to sleep inside unsupervised. The sheltered porch became (C/N)'s new open bedroom.

But there was a storm, you could hear his whines as your bedroom was right next to the porch. It just wasn't fair to keep your beloved wolf outside on a rainy night.

So you did your best to tiptoe your way to the sliding glass doors that separated the house and the porch. Before opening the door, you looked at the puppy dog eyes on the very big forest doggy you call a pet and felt propelled to let him inside.

You carefully slid the door open and put your finger to your lips. "Shh..."

(C/N) nodded, like he totally knew what you meant and followed you inside.

Unfortunately, his claws were a little too large and sharp and made very large taps on the hardwood floor. It made your shoulders tense and your face cringe.

You had stopped, (C/N) had not. His head-butted into you with quite the strength. You fell to the floor with a loud thump.

Immediately the hallway light came on and the shadow of your father appeared, followed by the view of his feet from the floor you were still lying on.

"(Y/N).... (C/N).." Your father greeted with an all-knowing tone, sarcasm dripping in his voice.

(C/N) gave out a little bark as you nervously laughed, "Hey...dad..."

You were in trouble.

Ben Drowned

It was difficult to sneak out to a late night pool party that your father didn't want you to go to. And let's just pause for a moment. It wasn't the water he was keeping you from, it was the attractive (Gender you are attracted to lol).

You scoffed at the argument, but your father did not back down, so you just had to wait for him to be distracted to escape.

That wasn't hard, your father liked to play video games all night, swearing at the computer screen constantly. His door was usually closed too so it was a win win. Or so you thought.