04

Taeyong's POV

"In fact, I'm the best." She smirk.

"I'll wait for you then." She said.

Flashback

"You're leaving Korea next week. Promise you'll never forget about me." I said as I held out my pinky finger to her.

She smiled, in a silly way and replied, "Don't be silly. I'll never forget you. I promise." She held out her pinky and wrapped around mine.

"I'm afraid you might find someone better and good-looking than me." She shook her head and laughed heartily.

"Why would I? You're already perfect for me." As she said, I hugged her tightly. She was my everything. In fact, I couldn't live without her.

"I'll wait for you then." I whispered into her ears and I could feel tears trying to roll down my cheeks.

"Don't worry, I'll be back very soon." I released the hug and she wiped my tears away gently with her smooth fingers. I pecked onto her lips and drove her back home. She told me not to worry, but I worry so much that I might die. I had a very bad feeling. A feeling that she might leave me. I shook my head, trying to get negative thoughts out of my head.

The day when she was at the airport, I didn't want her to leave. She carried her luggage with her as she proceeded to check in. She turned around, waving me goodbye for the last time and I did the same. I could see she was about to cry and when she turned away, she wasn't there anymore. Tears fall slowly but I quickly wiped them away. I sighed and hope she will be fine overseas.

Soon after a year, she was suppose to come back but she didn't. I tried contacting her but she didn't pick up. I called her family members but no one knew where she went. She told me she wouldn't leave me but yet, she did. I was confused, sad and angry all at the same time. I cried day and night but she wasn't here. She still didn't send a text nor a call. After months and months, I started to change. Someone I wasn't anymore. I started getting into fights, stealing things and started learning magic. By magic, I meant being a magician. A magician so that I can make myself disappear anytime and anywhere within a few seconds. I wanted to be a criminal magician. It's fun, adventurous, dangerous and exciting as well. Slowly, I started to forget about her and I completely changed.

"Oppa!" I jolted back into reality after recollecting about the past. I closed my eyes for a brief moment and Hyorin was already in front of me, smiling.

"So, what did you say to her?" She asks.

"I warned her. Don't worry, alright." I assured and she smiled at me seductively. We stared at each other faces and her eyes were laid onto my lips. I kissed her, knowing what she already wanted and after a while, I pulled away, knowing someone is looking at us.

"I think I'm gonna gag," The criminal magician girl commented and faked 'vomiting', looking at us with a disgusting look. "If you guys want to suck on each other's faces, at least go somewhere private." She stated.

"How dare you." Hyorin was about to slap her but she grabbed her hands tightly, not letting go.

"You should rethink of your actions before you try to slap me." She said and forcefully released Hyorin's hand.

"And you should rethink before you touch her." I raised my voice, attracting people's attention.

"I don't care. She's a girl after all." She commented back. If she was a guy, I would probably hit her hard. I wanted to say something but Ten came in the scene. As she saw him, her face softens a bit but not obvious.

"Seulgi. Stop arguing with them and let's leave." Seulgi huh...

"I'm just messing around, Ten." Says Seulgi.

"Let's just go." Ten grabbed her wrist gently and pulled her away. How did they even know each other..?

Millions of thoughts ran around my head, wondering how does she know Ten and how does Ten knows her. I scratched my nape, feeling really frustrated. I watched them as they leave the school, while Seulgi was lightly struggling. Are they related to each other or childhood friends? Maybe they knew each other today? I don't know!

"Doyoung!" I called out as he wasn't far from me. He turned and looked at me, before proceeding towards me. 

"Yeah?" He answered back. 

"Do you know how Ten knows the criminal magician?" I asked, waiting for the expected answer.

"Yeah, Ten told me they met when she was hearing him playing the piano. Then they start getting to know each other from then on." Doyoung explained.

"Thanks." I smiled and he left. 

I smirked to myself.

Kang Seulgi, you're my next target. Who told you to mess with the wrong person. 

...

yay! update! 

sorry for the wait yeah, i was busy with homework and plus i procrastinate a lot hehe 

not over 1000 words but mehhhhhh HAHA

well, is this sort of a cliffhanger? no? yes? what am i doing .-.

okays well, thanks for reading chapter 4! 

please vote and comment for feed backs! ideas might be included inside so feel free in add in your own thoughts/opinions/suggestions/ideas alrights!

(excuse my grammar errors, spelling errors or any english errors yesss ^.^)