25

The next morning arrived with the sound of seagulls chirping away. I opened my eyes slightly, trying to adjust the brightness with my eyes. "Morning, beautiful." I looked up from my position and I realised I've been sleeping onto Taeyong's chest for the whole night.

I smiled at him and was about to reply 'good morning' back but I panicked after realising we're late for school. All of us were late for school.

"TAEYONG! WE'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!" I screamed, causing the others to wake up with their eyes bulging opened.

"Pabo-yah! It's Saturday." Taeyong said and it was true. It was Saturday. I mentally slapped myself and everyone that woke up, groaned before falling back to sleep.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry!" I quickly apologized but nobody said anything except for Taeyong who was grinning and laughing at the same time.

"Stop laughing." I was flushed as a wave of embarrassment washed over my entire body.

I feel so stupid.

"Okay okay, let's take a walk around here." He said and held out both of his arms towards me. I hold his hands and pulled him up but then our faces were just inches away as he got up.

I immediately blushed and he smirked then he leaned in and pecked on my lips. My cheeks felt really hot. Taeyong and I walked side by side with our hands intertwining each other.

"What are you going to do now?" I asked, referring about his criminal life.

"I'm going to wait." He said and I was confused by his answer.

"Wait for?"

He smiled at me and I cocked an eyebrow, "Waiting for the time to come." I finally knew what he meant and I stared at him deeply, if he was joking. "I'm not joking if that's what you are thinking." He said as if he heard my thoughts.

I didn't say anything else but just nodded my head. I'm just simply sad.

...

Time skip to a week

It was finally the day where we get our results. I was nervous just by seeing the other students feeling nervous and 'about to cry' faces.

One by one, the teacher handed out our report books and some already started crying out of happiness or sadness.

"Kang Seulgi." As soon as I heard my name, I instantly stood up from my seat.

The teacher gave me a smile. A reassuring smile. "Congratulations." She said and that quickly soothed me.

I sat back down after receiving my report book and as I opened it, I almost aced everything except for Arithmetics. I got a grade B for that subject but it didn't matter to me because my fucking grades already met my expectations.

I started smiling whilst looking at the remarks from the teachers during the year in this school. "You're happy. I'm glad." Taeyong walked towards me, taking a glance at my results.

"What about you?" I asked and he showed me his. Wasn't much of a difference from mine just that he had slightly more B's than me.

Thank God, it was only half-day of school so everyone went back home early. Taeyong left first after having a phone call from someone so I was left alone, going home by myself.

I was scrolling through my social media until my phone started to ring and it was Mr Jung again.

"Seulgi, how's your school?" He asked, like he was my father.