07

Yuta's POV

I groaned as the ray of sunlight was directly shining at my eyes. The pain of my right arm subsided a little but the painfulness still remains. I used my other hand, rubbing my eyes and yawning, feeling a lot better than yesterday. I lift myself up and looked around, feeling dazed and sleepy. Just then, my phone started to vibrate crazily and when I unlocked it, a dozen of messages flooded into my phone. About thousand over messages were sent to me and it was all my friends asking where was I. The time was nine and I should be in school right now but that doesn't matter anyways. I took my phone along and proceeded to the living room. As I went down, I got a little shocked, thinking that I was alone in Seulgi's house but she was at the couch, sitting down and scrolling through her phone.

"Seulgi?" She looked up as I called her name. "I thought you had already gone to school."

"Good morning to you too," She smiles. "And nope. I can't leave you here in my house and you're injured, I'm ought to help you."

"Well, we should get going. Or at least you should get going." I stated and she stared at me before speaking again.

"You should go and see a doctor for a proper treatment instead."

"How about we go to school first and after school I will go see a doctor?"

"Not with a bloody outfit." She shook her head and went straight upstairs. Not long, she took a new pair of clothes; black and white stripes tee and along with blue jeans.

"This are my brother's. Just wear it and let's go." Before I could even speak, she was already dragging me to the bathroom but just one little problem, how am I going to wear the clothes with one hand?

"Seulgi, I can't wear it by myself." I said, showing my bandaged arm to her. Her face drops.

"Well... I can help you with the shirt but the jeans.." Her voice trailed off, not wanting to continue her sentence. She slowly and carefully took out my dirty shirt but as my stomach was revealed, her cheeks started to get a little red. I could hear her gulped before helping me to wear the new shirt. She then lightly pushed me into the bathroom and closed the door.

"Y-you'll have to figure it yourself out for the jeans." Seulgi's voice sounded a bit croaky. After what took like years, I finally wore the jeans and it fits perfectly, just like the shirt. I opened the door and Seulgi's eyes perked up.

"Much better." She beamed proudly and grabbed both of our backpacks, heading towards the doorstep. My phone started to vibrate again and it was Taeyong who was calling.

"Hey." I answered.

"Yuta? Where the heck are you??" Taeyong's voice sounded worried and a tinge of anger could be heard too.

"I'm coming to school soon."

"But where are you now?"

"Leaving Seulgi's house."

"Wait, why are you at Seulgi's house?"

"Long story, I'll tell you when I get to school. Tell the others not to worry."

"Yeah, okay but we are all worried sick!"

"I know, I know. See you in school." I hung up the phone and realized Seulgi was eyeing at me.

"Who's that?" She asks as I walked closer to her.

"Taeyong." I replied.

"Why did he call?"

"He was worried and so are my other friends. They tried contacting me but I guess my phone was in silent mode so I didn't hear the ringtone. They're probably all waiting for me in school."