13

Seulgi's POV

Monday soon arrived and my weekend was a blur. Everything went by so quickly that the next thing I know, it was already Monday. I went to school extra earlier, hoping not to bump into Jimin. I was still awkward around him and when I said we can be friends, I wasn't too sure of my words. Each time I see him, bad memories just love to flood in my mind right away, like a tsunami.

School was just ahead of me and as I went in, not many people were still in school yet. I strolled around school till I realized I went back into the room where I first met Ten and his amazing piano skills. I sat down in front of the grand piano and thought of a song that my parents used to play for me when I was young. They did taught me a few times before so I tried to remember which keys are which and as I laid my finger on the keys, the melody sounded just like what my parents played for me. I was impressed at myself for remembering the piece but it didn't have the same feel when my parents played it. I sighed, pressing random keys until I heard someone walked in.

"I didn't know you could play the piano but it was pretty nice." I turned around to see Taeyong and he smiled widely. For the first time, I saw him smile so widely and it was..kinda cute.

"Thanks." I replied back, turning back to the grand piano and sighed again. Suddenly, Taeyong sat beside me on the piano bench, making me look at him with a bewildered look.

"Why the long face?" He asked and I realized we're just inches away. Our legs were already touching and I know this isn't really the first time we've been so close but it was awkward.

"Um..the piano piece reminds me of my parents." I said, and he nod his head slowly.

A sudden thought hit me and I blurted it out by accident, "Hold on, big boy. I thought you wanted to ruin my life? What's up with you these days?" His expression gotten stiffed after I blurted out and I mentally slapped myself.

"Nah, I'd rather not anymore. Only reason was because Hyorin is no longer my girlfriend." He stated and stood up, leaving the room.

What a bipolar person.

...

Class was starting soon and there wasn't any sight of Jimin yet. Although Jimin was happy that I'm in the same school as he is but I didn't like the idea of him being in the same school as me. Knowing that he had already moved in to my neighborhood and now school, I have to see him everyday. I entered the class and saw Taeyong and his friends at their own corner, chatting away while some students were just busy doing their work or daydreaming. The homeroom teacher came in right after me and that's when I saw Jimin behind the teacher. I mentally groaned, hurrying to my desk as I waited for the teacher to take his place.

Before the teacher even get to speak, the girls in the class already started to hype up when they saw Jimin. Almost like the same exact reaction in High School.

"Who is he?"
"Omo, he's so cute! I wondered if he got a girlfriend."
"I call dibs on him first."

I rolled my eyeballs and started to cringe at their comments about Jimin. I looked up to only see Jimin looking at me, smiling as always.

"Class, settle down. All of you could already tell we have a new student so please introduce yourself." Says the teacher and Jimin took the lead.

"I'm Park Jimin, nice to meet all of you." He took a bow.

"Alright then! Jimin, your new seatmate will be.." The teacher paused for a while, scanning the entire classroom for a vacant seat and I'm hoping he isn't choosing the empty seat beside me. "..Kang Seulgi." And then when I heard that, I almost wanted to protest but what can I do anyway?

"Seulgi, please raise your hands."
"It's okay, I know who she is." Jimin stated and the students all look at me with curious expressions. I saw Taeyong turned his head around, raising one of his eyebrows after he heard Jimin's words. As Jimin approached to me, I shifted my chair a bit further from him while the class continues to stare at the both of us. Some girls were already glaring at me but I shrugged it off. Class started and I took the chance to talk to Jimin.

"Why do you have to tell the class that you knew me?" I whispered shouted, mentally trying to kill him.

"At least I didn't say you're my ex." He winked at me and smiled playfully.

"Shut up." I smacked his arm and he let out a soft 'ouch'.

...

"Class dismissed." Half of the period of lessons has ended and I quickly escaped from class so I wouldn't have to deal with freaking Park Jimin. On the other hand, Taeyong was just ahead of me and I caught up to him.

"Taeyong!" I called out and he turned around. "Hey, feeling much better? Did you listen to what the nurse told you to do?"
"Yes and yes." He replied.
"Good."
"By the way, how did you and that Park Jimin guy knew each other?"
"Uhh...we're High School friends and— Nevermind."
"Uh huh, and?"
"He's..my..ex-boyfriend."

"Do you still have feelings for him?" He asked and I shook my head vigorously.

"No way, I've moved on and so did he. We're just friends." I assured. "Why'd you ask though?"

"Just curious."

"You're really one bipolar person." I said, scanning him from head to toe. "Anyways, can I hang around with you?"

"Why? You've got a friend to entertain."

"That's the problem. I'm still not comfortable around him."

"Fine."

"Thanks, I owe you one."

...

yes yes AN UPDATE

sorry if it's a boring chapter but i'm currently recovering from some injury so yeah

thanks for reading my chapter though :>