14

Taeyong's POV

"Anyways, can I hang around with you?"

"Why? You've got a friend to entertain."

"That's the problem. I'm still not comfortable around him."

"Fine."

"Thanks, I owe you one." I tried my hardest not to smile, although I'm sure I'm smiling right now. She wanted to hangout with me and that made my day a lot better.

Seulgi and I walked side by side, having a small talk and I could feel pairs of eyes staring at us. Some were girls which I can tell they had a tinge of jealousy in them.

"Taeyong, do you find it a little weird that people are staring at us? Or specifically me?" Seulgi asked, looking around the surroundings.

"Nah, it's not weird. You should be honoured instead."

"And why is that?"

"I'm good-looking. It's not like every girls in the school are able to be beside me." I smirked and I saw her rolling her eyeballs.

"I'm starting to regret my decisions."

"I was kidding." I chuckled and she rolled her eyeballs again. We went into the cafeteria to find vacant seats when there was a huge crowd in the middle of the cafeteria.

Park Jimin. He was surrounded by a bunch of girls who are near to becoming crazy. I could tell Jimin didn't like it. He's face had the 'uncomfortable look' written all over his face.

"Your friend needs help." I said, putting my hands in my pocket, waiting for her reply.

"I..know. I just don't know if I want to help. It just reminds me the day when we both met each other." She says and that got me curious.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, in High School, I saw Jimin being surrounded by girls and I know he didn't like it. So I decided to help him and that's when we started to get to know each other." She explained and I nod my head.

After a few minutes later, Seulgi ran off to Jimin's direction and managed to get through the crowd.

Guess she still cares for him, huh..

She pulled Jimin away, ignoring the looks from the other girls and walked up to me with him.

"Thanks." Jimin's voice sounded breathless as if he had just ran a couple of laps around the field.

"Let's just go eat. I'm hungry." Seulgi said and both Jimin and I tagged along behind, like Seulgi was our queen and we were her servants. Finally, we settled down, just the three of us.

"So what do you guys wanna eat?" She asked and we just look at her, thinking about what to eat.

"I'll eat what you eat." Jimin and I both said the same thing and at the same time and we just stared at each other.

"Mmhmm. Pay me back later." Seulgi left, leaving both me and Jimin alone together.

Seulgi's POV

I wasn't sure if leaving Taeyong and Jimin alone together is a good idea but I hope none of them do stupid things while I'm away. Who knows Taeyong might throw a punch at Jimin and Jimin fights back. I just had that strange feeling.

I was at the food stalls and was ready to buy our meals but someone behind me pulled my ponytail, dragging me to the girl's bathroom. I kept yelping in pain. Finally, my ponytail was let alone but I was forcefully pushed to the wall and I could hear an annoying laughter.

Hyorin.

I turned around to face her and she stopped laughing but glared at me dangerously.

"What do you want?" I asked in a strict tone and glared back at her.

"You. You stole Taeyong away from me and I don't know what he likes about you but I won't give you peace until I get rid of you."

"You're one crazy bitch. Plus, Taeyong doesn't even like me."

"Oh, really? When he broke up with me, he told me he liked you. He told me he had grown feelings towards you. So I'm getting revenge." She chuckled hysterically before closing the girl's bathroom door behind her and I heard a 'click'. I tried opening the door but she had locked the door tightly.

I swear she is crazy but I'm officially locked inside. I didn't prepared anything for this. Even my magic tricks won't do any help at the moment. I tried knocking on the door, banging the door or even try shouting but no one heard me. I started to feel cold. There was an air-conditioner installed in the girl's bathroom but I didn't know it could be that cold. I sat on the cold floor, hugging my knees and trying to warm myself up. Just at the right moment, my phone was dead too.

I was already shivering in cold and I kept rubbing my hands together, making myself warm but it could not beat the coldness.

Back to Taeyong's POV

What's taking Seulgi so long? I was starting to worry. I could tell Jimin was getting worried too.

"Jimin, let's find Seulgi." I said and he nodded quickly. We both stood up and scanned around the area but Seulgi was nowhere in the cafeteria anymore. Jimin and I separated from each other and we tried to find Seulgi. I checked the classrooms, the rooftop and the place she always plays piano but she wasn't there. The only last place I haven't check was the girl's bathroom. That is my only last resort and hope.

I assumed she was in the girl's bathroom that was right outside the cafeteria. I tried opening the door but it wouldn't budge.

"That's strange.." I muttered under my breath as I tried to open it again but to no avail. Without hesitation, I kicked the door and the door flung opened, revealing Seulgi on the floor.

"Seulgi!" I shouted and her eyes slowly looked at me. Her face was so pale and she was shivering madly.

"T-taeyong.." Was all I heard her say before she fell asleep. I quickly carried her in bridal style and brought her to the school's infirmary.

Hyorin definitely did this to her.

...

sorry for not being able to update earlier cause of school

anyway i think i'm changing the story plot. instead of ten and yuta liking seulgi, i'll make them as her bestfriends instead.

btw, idk where this story is going to up end as and idk how i am gonna continue it honestly.

edit: I TOTALLY FORGOT TO SAY THIS, THANKS FOR 1k !!!