18

Ever since the NCT members and I hung out, we've been getting even closer than before. I've even invited Irene, Wendy, Yeri and Joy to join us but of course, Taeyong is still hanging around with Minsun. We've been drifting apart more and more, as if we were just strangers. I can't deny the fact that Minsun was jaw dropping beautiful and also generous, unlike Hyorin. I can't hate her. I just couldn't. It's no wonder why Taeyong likes her.

"Hey, Seulgi! Join us for lunch." Jeno gestured me over to their table where Irene, Wendy, Yeri and Joy were at.

I walked over to their table, "Not today. I don't feel like eating."

"Why? Are you okay?" Irene asked, getting all concerned and I chuckled at her.

"I'm fine. Really. If any of you guys need me, I will be at the rooftop." I said and left. I made my way to the roof and once I've reached there, I expected no one would be there but I saw Minsun alone at the roof. She turned around after she sensed my presence and she smiled at me. Not a kind of smile I was expecting; a sad smile.

"Hey," I cleared the awkward atmosphere between us. "Why are you here all alone? I thought you and Taeyong were together."

"No, just now we were but I wanted some fresh air so I came here. What about you?"

"The same as you and I wasn't really hungry either."

"So...how long have you known Taeyong?"

"About a few months. Our first meeting wasn't quite pleasant."

"What do you mean? Fill me in." Instead of filling her the details about 'out first meeting', I started blabbering about Taeyong and our hangouts together. Minsun doesn't seem annoyed or anything but rather, she was smiling all the way, besides the accidents I was into.

"I think I've talked a lot. What about you and Taeyong? I've heard you and Taeyong were couples before, according to the NCT boys."

"Yeah, we were."

"What happened after? You went away to study abroad but then you didn't came back after a year."

"Wow, the boys said so much huh."

"I've made a deal with them and they lost so.." I smiled and she nodded, understandingly. "I wanted to ask what happened to you after a year but it's up to you to answer it."

"Um.. After I went away, I've met a guy called, Landon in New York. He was so-called my English tutor since my English wasn't that good. And then, I've slowly grown feelings towards him. After a year, we started dating and I know I'm cheating on Taeyong, that's why I stopped contacting him after a few months and I changed my phone number. I didn't want him to get hurt but I know I'm being selfish. After staying there about a few more years, I came back to Korea because of my family and of course, they wanted me to marry Taeyong but I refused to." She explained.

"Continue." I pushed.

"Well, I explained to them the reason and surprisingly they accepted it. They didn't refuse my relationship with Landon so then I came to this school and wanted to tell Taeyong about it but I can't bring myself to."

"Wait, what?! He doesn't know it yet?!" I raised my voice, almost shouting.

"I don't know how to tell him without hurting his feelings. I don't know if he thinks we're still a thing but I'm guessing not because he kept a small distance away from me. And Taeyong kept talking about you, telling me a lot of great things. He likes you, Seulgi and I'm glad."

"I already knew he liked me. He told me."

"Then what about you? Do you like him too?"

Do I like him? Yeah, I do.