Author's Note

Okay, so first things first, this isn't fully my story. Tons of credit for the idea and the first five fabulous chapters goes to NutMeg20 . I loved her story, it had huge potential and it was one of the best I think I've read. However she dropped it, saying that she didn't have the inspiration anymore. She said anyone who wanted to, could continue it, and that's exactly what I plan to do, because I can't let such an amazing idea go.

I've brainstormed the backstory a bit, already, and I don't know if what I'm going to do is what she had in mind for the story, but I did my best to come up with a reason that made sense, and that made me happy. If it's not what your in to, sorry not sorry, continue the story yourself.

K also, this book might have mild language unlike my other one. Sorry, Loofa, but I can't hold in my inner teenager anymore. I've worked very hard to avoid cursing in my other book, and I don't wanna anymore.

DISCLAIMER: Fairy Tail is owned by Hiro Mashima. I do not own the characters, I only own the story based on them (after the first five chapters).

I highly doubt my continuation will live up to the original ideas and plans for the story, but whatever. I do this for fun.