Chapter 2

Millie's POV
After what seemed liked forever I finally saw the Harvard sign. I kept in my headphones and played heart in three places by spend time palace
It was 8pm

I loved indie music- especially indie rock. It was always just so amazing to me because it's so deep and not fake like it spoke to my soul ( I'm going Emo I know 😂) I loved music from the 80s in fact I wish I was a teen in the 80s - life just seemed easier and more fun. My favourite song of all time from the 80s is every breath you take by the police ( no surprise bitch 😂) I dress quite vintage and retro it's just seems more relaxed it's my aesthetic. I love my skateboard I always skateboard it's my favourite thing to do.

The car finally came to a halt, I jumped a little and then I suddenly got nervous butterflies in my stomach. I clenched my fists In anxiety don't let it show millie you are strong you are powerful you are confident that was enough to give me one full burst of confidence I felt amazing. I wasn't about to take shit from anyone. I felt like a bad bitch......

I paid the taxi driver and got out of the car with my luggage and I was soon greeted by a red headed girl with a genuine smile on her face she seems nice I guess probably my guide I took my beats of my ears and around my neck with my backpack and luggage in my hands "hey my names Sadie, sadie sink" the girl said with a welcoming expression "you must be millie right? The dorm staff sent me to be your guide since our dorm rooms are next to each other and we both take the same major English lit" she said sounding more like a question then a statement i smiled a reply back "yeh I'm millie bobby brown ,from London if u can't tell from the accent" she laughed and nodded "well I can help you with your bags and take you your dorm?" I nodded a response "that's would be lovely" on the way we talked and talked lots and lots about different books we're into, boys ;) and her boyfriend Caleb who honestly sounds like the most caring boyfriend ever, food and generally about Harvard and who not to be and to be friends with.

She told me that some a- list celeb Finn Wolfhard was attending the university I was stunned and kinda impressed a celebrity going to college that's rare. "Yeh he studies music, he's Actually one of Caleb and I's really good friends," I looked at her with sheer curiosity on my face " one problem about him tho is that he's made out with nearly all the girls on campus he just asks and they say yes so they can say they've kissed celebrity he's a bit of a bad boy heartthrob" Sadie says rolling her eyes using her fingers as quotations I think Sadie realised the look in my eyes saying have you kissed him? " I haven't kissed him tho he's more like bro I don't do all that slutty random guy make out shit I'm not into it" Sadie said with a laugh I giggled back. "He sounds like a bit of a douchebag in all honesty" i say " a nice douchebag he's quite a chill dude when You get to know him" I smile at the thought of meeting all these new people.

It felt amazing to meet someone like Sadie, we bonded so much and already had 3 inside jokes she was amazing I had only met her for 5 mins but it felt like we had been best friends forever, I absolutely adored her energy and her quirky sense of humour. Soon in enough we got into my dorm room I was welcomed by the dorm staff and given a tour of our dorm building and all the rules and shit. Sadie cane with me coz she new I would be bored stiff. I came back unpacked and laid on my bed which was double surprisingly enough ;) .

I heard a knock at the door  "come in" I called out. "Hey it's me" "oh hey Sadie" I said with a smile "well IK we have class tomorrow and you just got off a 11 hour flight but I just wanted to say goodnight and how amazing it was to meet you your really bad ass and can't wait to be good friends with you" she squealed at little at the end I laughed "it was so amazing to meet you to dude it seems like we know each other forever and not 1 hour you seem so cool" then I felt in my gut to say it - SAY IT and then I just let it roll off my tongue "do you wanna be my bestfriend" not regretting it at all "YES I WOULD LOVE TO" she squealed giving me a hug I hugged back "tbh Millie I was dying to ask you too oh I can't wait" I laughed we talked a little bit about how she's gunna introduce me to her clique. Soon it was 11pm and Sadie left saying goodnight.