Chapter 8

(^^^ mr steal your kids lmfao 😂🤷‍♀️🤗)

Millies POV
The next day
I woke up the next day feeling weird, after I had my text conversation with Finn I left him on read, I wanted him to figure out for himself how I want him to prove myself to me. Basically what I wanted was if he stopped kissing and making out with girls all the time and started giving a little respect to women then I would contemplate kissing him, just one kiss that's all just to make to make it worth it for him since apparently according to Sadie he was dying too. I wanted to see the real wolfhard. But I wanted to see if he could figure it out for him self.

I got ready and went to college, it was pretty basic just classes and lunch and talking. Of course Finn flirted with me and he tried to get more answers out of me, I didn't budge I just gave him a slight clue: I told him it's in his character. Later on as me Sadie, Maddie were going home Lauren went home early since she had only 2 classes on our way were stopped by a guy. "Hey ladies" He's cute but not my type of cute he's not fi- OMIGOD Millie what are you saying shut up. The girls rolled their eyes and I heard Maddie say something like "here we go again" "you must be the new girl, millie right?" He said putting out his hand "yeh that's me" I said shaking his hand. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you I'm jack" he said all flirty. Umm ok and I care because... I smiled a fake smile "nice to uh meet you" "what do you want jack?" Sadie exclaimed, it made me jump a little. Jack puts his hands up in surrender "millie's taken by the way so don't even try it" Maddie said anger in her voice. I blushed a bit. By who exactly? I thought.

"Actually I just wanted to invite you guys to a party I'm having tonight, no parents free house alcohol good music you know just a good time" we all looked at each other to be honest I wasn't really feeling it I just wanted to chill with the girls tonight I thought Sadie was gunna say no anyway. "You can bring Lauren with you too" he chipped in. "Ok we'll come" Maddie exclaimed I mentally flipped what really seriously ok so this happening. I looked up at Sadie "great well be there 8" he winked "bye millie" he smirked I rolled my eyes.

Sadie just rolled her eyes "what a douchebag he's such a fucking asshole" we all nodded and laughed. "Guys I have a lot of studying to do so I might not come uhh double homework from mr Keery" I stammered Maddie shot me a really look. "Since when was millie scared of a party?" Maddie asked sarcastically. "Am not" I stuttered. "Millie your coming even if I have to drag your cutesy ass" Maddie yelled I laughed a bit. "You know I'm in the same class as you and me Keery didn't even give us homework, so imma drag ur ass to that party" Sadie exclaimed. I laughed and said ok.

As we walked we heard banging from the janitors closet, we all looked at each other and Maddie opened it...

Our jaws were on the floor we were all awe-Ing at the sight. It was Lauren and Gaten making out. As soon as we opened the door they stopped to face us. We all screamed in unison "LAUREN, GATEN?!?" "It's not what it looks like, we weren't doing anything" they both said at the same time. Gaten has lipstick all over his mouth.

"Shut up you were so totally just making out" said screamed. We all nodded "Lauren and I umm were umm-" gaten stuttered.

"It was cute" I said Lauren smiled. After we had a conversation with them we left with Lauren this time. She was still all red and flustered from her make-out session. We decided we'd get ready for the party in Sadie's room.

Later On getting ready and at the party
We all got ready together, Sadie did my makeup amazingly, she did something natural with a nude glossy lip. The girls were already dressed and looking stunning. I hadn't put on my clothes yet I was still in my pjs with my makeup and hair done. "Come on millie" Maddie said playfully. "Here lemme find you something to wear" Sadie said walking into her closet.