Chapter 11

First of all this is chapter fucking eleven I'm so TRIGGERED AGHHH IM DYING I NEED SEASON 3 RN LIKE RN! 😂
So let's appreciate it with some of eleven ⬇️⬇️
WARNING THIS MADE ME CRY

Also Millie looks so cute for Coachella can we just appreciate QUEEN ❤️

Also last one FINNS RECENT CAN WE APPRECIATE THE PARALLELS 🙀🙀🙀

OK LETS GOOOOOO

Millie's POV
Song~ when a man loves a woman by Percy Sledge
Me and Sadie were just getting back to my dorm room after class to get ready for my date. I told Sadie everything that happened between me and finn and she said that caleb told her that he hasn't made out or even looked ya another girl since the party. I'll admit it I was shocked but I Didn't buy it. Everyone keeps shipping us together all the time calling us fillie , I just roll my eyes but finn smiles.

We got into my room "millie are you sure you wanna go on a date with Romeo I Mean you and Finn-" I cut Sadie off "were never together?" Sadie sulked "aghhh come on Millie you guys would be so cute your killing me ROMEOS A DOUCHE HES A FUCK BOY" "well so is Finn Sadie I'm sure their probably the same" Sadie shook her head "trust me there's a big difference Finns gotta heart Romeo he's -" "he nice to me and he's seems cute and sweet" Sadie rolled her eyes.

"He's doing that to get with you trust me he's dick-" " Sadie stop I'm going on a date with him let me try at least ok?" I said pleading her, she looked up at me nodding slowly her expression changed to a smile. "That's my girl!" I say "OK COME ON BITCH WE BOUTTA GET YOU DOLLED UP FOR THIS DATE EVEN IF ITS WITH ROMEHOE!" she yelled I laughed so hard I couldn't breathe. I played some music in the background.

(AGAIN YOU MIGHT CRY COZ I FUCKING DID LIKE MY EYES HURT FROM THE TEARS 😢😢😢^^^)

"Ooh turn it up I LOVE THIS SONG!" Sadie screamed " SO Do I FUCK ITS MY FAVE!" She smiled nodding. I loved this song ever since I was 8 when my mum first played it for me, I always dreamed about that one day I'll be laying down on the floor next to the love of my life and we'd look up at the ceiling and he'd kiss me with this song playing out in the background and then we'd slow dance. It was my romance dream.