Chapter 13

IM BACK BITCHES
First off I'm so so so so so so FUCKING SORRY i haven't updated in like a month I'm so sorry I go to boarding school and I was having my finals and like half mocks for my GCSE's and I had a guitar piece and a art show I had to do and I was really really really stressed so I was juggling everything so that's why I haven't been able to write but I promise you will deffo get more chapters now I pinky promise. I do 12 subjects everyday and I get a ton of homework as-well as my school being from 8am to 6pm and the weekend is the only down time and family time I get. Hope you guys aren't to pissed ily all to bits also THANKS FOR 2K MY DUDES oke let's write xxxx
P.s wish me luck for my results ;)

This song kinda fits the chapter soooo uno 😉
Finns POV
Song~my kind of women - Mac demarco
She kissed me...
she fucking kissed me in fact as I thought this she was still kissing me holy shit is the millie bobby brown the girl who was playing me hard to get for 2 months kissing Jesus wow she's a good kisser. I got deeper into the kiss realising she was liking it. She parted her lips as if permission for me to enter. I slowly let my tongue slide down hers both of our tongues dancing to the meringue. I've kissed many girls before but this, this was different it was sweeter it was more thought and more cute. I didn't wanna admit to but I kinda liked it. She slightly put her hands through my hair as my hands went up and down her waist.

We pulled away for a second just staring into each other's eyes for 10 seconds in pure awe. She was blushing all over her eyes glittering her lipstick smudged a little. It was cute. I smiled at her a goofy a smile one I wouldn't ever give a girl. That's the thing with Millie I felt like I could be myself with her she was something so different like she was the rusty key to my heart unlocking it to reveal my true self.
"Your so cute" I say truthfully.
"Your such a dork mr bad boy" she said softly giggling biting her bottom lip a bit.
I went in to kiss her neck and as I started to millie began to speak her voice becoming more serious then before "um Finn" she said "yeh" it was muffled due to me kissing her neck at the same time. I pulled back realising this must me serious talk.
"I, I" She stuttered. "What's up mills?" I question softly "I can't date you"
she blurted out she looked sad. Honestly my heart dropped and I felt hurt inside. For the sake of her emotion I wasn't gonna show my feelings. "It's oke mills if your not ready don't worry I'll be here waiting for you forever don't worry" she smiled at me softly. "Finn I'm sorry" she said quietly "there's nothing for you to be sorry about sweetheart" I say pulling her into my arms. She nestled her head into my shoulder giving me a quick peck on the cheek. I kissed the top of her head. We listened to the music hum out in the background.

The next morning....

The night before was amazing with Millie, I can't believe we finally kissed I mean I didn't except It, it was just a shock and I felt like the moment couldn't have been more perfect. I've kissed so many girls in my life but this by far was the most special and the best probably because of the wait and the anticipation but one thing that she said still rang in my head. I can't date you. It hurt like and ass and I still didn't fucking get why? There must be a backstory or a reason or anything. Loads of possibilities ran through my head.

Right now I was awaken by the sunlight deep in my eyes and my arms in embrace of a certain British brunette princess in between my arms her hair slightly tucked back and her face asleep she looked peaceful and she looked beautiful. I smiled at her and then I slowly came to realisation that I was on the floor. We must've crashed on the floor after we talked. It was Saturday anyway so it probably didn't matter so I just cuddled her tighter in my arms.

I could hear her light breathing against my chest and her soft lips slightly parted. Those lips that I had kissed. Sweet flavoured lips to be exact.

Suddenly I hear her breathing get faster like she was waking up. She slowly fluttered open her eyes with long lashes and smiled up at me "good morning sunshine" I said smiling down at her my voice still husky since it was still morning. I was careful with my words in case millie didn't want to take as far as friendship. As much as it hurt I had to let myself admit to it. Anyways was I even ready for a relationship?

"Good morning mr bad boy" she said in a cute morning voice. She looked up at me "did we just crash on the floor" she questions I nod a response too caught up in her beauty to speak her hair glimmered in the sunlight and her eyes sparking her plump lips pursing in a smile. I was staring "what are you looking at?" She stays curiously but cutely "you your so beautiful you know that" I said smiling

"And did u know ur a flirt" she said all smiley we both laughed. I still had her in my arms and due to her being so much smaller then me the wrapped around her perfectly. Our noses were almost touching. We looked deep into each other's eyes. Slowly we were leaning in
Closer
Closer
Closer
Closer
Closer
Swoosh
The door swinged open causing us both to jump "hey millie me and Noah were gonna-" she stopped abruptly realising I was there. Noah was right next to her. "Oh my holy cheez it's" Noah said his mouth wide open. Sadie smirked "sorry um we disturbed your little make out sesh" she did giggling which caused Noah to burst out laughing. Millie rolled her eyes trying to hold in a laugh.

"For fucksake Sadie could you at least knock" I yelled "nah this is way more fun" Noah slowly got out his phone and took a picture. "Noah I swear to god if you bloody put that anywhere" millie yelled her british accent flourishing I smiled a bit. It was cute seeing her angry.
"Gotta go" Noah ran millie running after. Leaving Sadie standing in door way and me still in the floor scratching my head.

"I see you've really fell for miss badass"

Sadie smiled smirking I nodded widely.
"Yeah I really have"

And it was the truth I did fall for her and I fell hard......

Ok ok I'm sorry this was shit but I tried did u like the half plotwist? I tried hard anyways my dudes I'll get more chapters up soon dw keep ya updated also I'm like dying for season 3 rn like I NEED IT! ALSO GIVE ME SOME GOOD SONGS TO LISTEN TOOOO NO COMMERICIAL ONES PLEASSSSSSEEEEEE
Xxxx
lyl Ma lovelies
Lotta love
Sumira xxxx

Ok ok I'm sorry this was shit but I tried did u like the half plotwist? I tried hard anyways my dudes I'll get more chapters up soon dw keep ya updated also I'm like dying for season 3 rn like I NEED IT! ALSO GIVE ME SOME GOOD SONGS TO LISTEN TOOO...

dead 😂