Chapter 15

Get ready because your wig is about to fly off like Shane's 😉
REMINDER
Also I dunno why I've been going through this nostalgia stage were I'm listening to a lot of old rock music especially the Beatles I've just been so in it recently like don't get me wrong I listen to them ALL the time anyways but recently I've been like you know more. (AS IN IVE LISTENED TO THE ABBEY ROAD AND HELP! ALBUM TWICE ALREADY) as I'm writing this I'm listening to come together by the Beatles. Also I really wanna meet Paul McCartney like what a fucking icon. IMAGINE Finn Wolfhard, Paul McCartney, Freddie Mercury, John Lennon, Mick Jagger, David Bowie and calpurnia in the same room I WOULD ACTUALLY FUCKING CRY OML. SO WHAT IM TRYING TO SAY IS: if there's too many Beatles songs or nirvana or Bowie or guns n' roses or too many rock songs in general IM JUST GOING THRU A PHASE and ALSO I need to listen to it to help me with my Guitar.
OKAY IM DONE
Also it's not coming home for england I actually cried yesterday Wtf Croatia I was so MAd.

(Too many Also's in that paragraph)

Chapter 15 Adventure
Song- Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
Millie's POV
"What an adventure your in for miss brown" Finn said with a smirk on his face. That little facial expression made my stomach twist and turn. It's amazing how he can do the littlest of things and how it effects me. I'm trying to push away my feelings for him but the more I'm around him the more I want to know which inevitably makes me closer and closer to him.

I soon realised our arms were still linked. Shit Millie. I didn't want to make it awkward and take my arm away that would be rude. Friends can link arms right?

Shut up millie your in denial you like him? Shit No I don't? Shut the fuck up brain! Who are you kidding friends don't link arms unless they're gay? Is Finn gay? Oh my-

I shook my head and began to laugh at all my weird thoughts. Finn looked at me funny. "You alright" I smiled as we kept walking, skateboards at hand "just swell bad boy, just swell"

Get it together millie, he doesn't like you. You don't like him. Your just best friends... with benefits SHUT THE FUCK UP BRAIN. Maybe he likes another girl.  Like iris? Who is iris? That's another thing I have to ask him about, NO that's none of your business, but I'm curious and what if she was his Ex girlfriend. Shut up why do you care. Remember you don't care if Finn dates another girl. But you really do NO I DON'T FUCK OFF. Aghhhh millie your in denial.

All the different tiny voices in my head telling me all kinds of shit. Before I new it Finn was talking to me again. Our arms now thankfully unlinked. "Hey Millie, hey Millie hey hey" Finn was waving his hands in my face. "Huh yeah um sorry I was just ... thinking" he looked at me "You okay? You know you can tell me anything, we're best friends I'd take a bullet for you" and it was like everything in the world was complete as he said that.

It wasn't sexual, it wasn't about my appearance it was just plain and simple sweet and kind. I was fighting the urge to hug him. But I couldn't resist he was legit looking at me with puppy dog eyes. I went into his embrace and hugged him. He was shocked at first but eased in eventually.

"Your amazing wolfhard, Amazing" I said hugging him tightly. "Uh I'm slightly confused but you amazing too" we both giggled together. And there was a second when we both looked into each other's eyes. I quickly looked away not wanting to repeat the happenings of this morning.

"Where are we?" I asked curiously. I was looking up at ginormous penthouse with a classy black open garage at the bottom covered with security. The garage or should I say showroom didn't have any porches or Ferrari's like you would expect, instead it had a bunch of mustangs and Cadillacs and all sorts of retro cars. Above I see the penthouse going up 10 floors. Whoever owns this place is lucky as fuck.