Chapter 16

Okay First off I love jorja Smith and Billie elish I just felt like sharing that because I love their music. It's amazing 10/10 would recommend. My personal faves to name a few (I love everything by them ) Jorja Smith- blue lights and teenage fantasy. Billie Elish- Bellyache and Ocean eyes.

ANYWAYS I JUST LOVE THERE MUSIC SOOOOO.
I'm gonna start adding a song to the beginning of each chapter for you guys to listen to.
I feel like this book is really cringe and I don't like that. I want it to be interesting. But if it's just taking me 5 days to write on scene it's kinda dumb. I'm trying my best x
Chapter 16 - the light house
Song- Teenage Fantasy By Jorja Smith

Millie's POV

I looked up in awe "whoa" I said shocked and happy. Before me I saw the building with white and red candy stripes going round. It was mounted between many rocks which made it that much more gorgeous. It's light wasn't shining. No one was around. It was gorgeous, it looked like something from a movie.

A lighthouse

A lighthouse. It was on a patch of grass. "Wow finn this place is amazing how come nobody comes here?" I said in utter disgust. He shrugged his shoulders, "I guess that's why I like it" he said smiling his sweet smile. Damn.

The wind blew threw my short brown locks as I closed my eyes leaning on the banister that is built on the cliff. I smiled as I felt the cool sea breeze on my face guessing that the tip of my nose was red because of the cold. I didn't care it was amazing, it felt like real fresh air going through my lungs. It reminded me of all the times I went to Cornwall with my family, it was our escape from the city every spring break. Before everything happened when everything was perfect, when life was normal I wish I could go back to that. When Paige-

"Hey mills You okay" finn says "yeah I'm fine" I say reassuringly smiling. "Okays well it's almost sundown so we're gonna go watch the the sunset from the lighthouse" I jumped up and down "REALLY? How isn't that lighthouse like private and shit?" "No because it's mine" finn said laughing. I opened my mouth. "Mr wolfhard You have a good taste in your purchases" I smiled impressed. He laughed "and a good taste in girls who I being here" he said with a wink.

I was bout to say something back "I'm kidding your the first remember" he said I'm a jokey voice. I let it slide. "I have some drinks and stuff in my mini fridge if you want?" I nodded my head. We walked Over to the car and Finn opened the boot. There was a little fridge. Finn opened it and got a pack of beer and some chicken sticks, hummus and carrot sticks and a pack of popcorn from the side of the mini fridge.

"Here let me help you" I say without caution. I go to grab the hummus out of his hands and they end up grazing each other. It was a awkward moment. "Oh uh sorry" I say timidly the hummus now in my grasp. He smirked "don't be sorry princess, no need to be blushing  geez imagine if you held my hand" he said with a wink and cheeky grin. He walked ahead.

Instead of me saying something harsh or snap back I was left with nothing I was speechless by his words then I imagine us actually holding hands. No Millie STOP! Damn you wolfhard how can he say the cockiest and flirtiest of things and it's still effects me like I'm a puppy on a leash.

"Hurry up Posh spice, we haven't got all day till the sun sets" finn now yelled as he had walked ahead as I was stood in shock.

"Coming dickface, geez you have such long legs it's hard to keep up with you" I say half lying. He laughed "dickface huh? I think miss brown has a crush on me" finn says back. "Yeah whatever helps you sleep at night wolfhard" I say now caught up with him. He stops and looks at me. Then smiles

Oh shit what is he gonna do?

He grabs everything in one hand and snatches the hummus out of my hand. I was confused at first but then He grabbed my waist and threw me over his shoulder. I kicked my legs around and flew my hands around smacking his back. "PUT ME DOWN!" I yell. he laughs, "not until you say you have a crush on me and that I'm your bestest bestest friend in the world" he said in a baby voice like a kid. "PUT ME DOWN OR ELSE I WILL KICK YOU IN THE BALLS" I shout "Tough" he says with a grin.

"FINE! I, I" "go on say it" he says "YOU ARE A ASSHOLE PIMP WHO HAPPENS TO BE COOL BUT IS A FUCKING ANNOYING CUNT THAT I WANNA SLAP ROUND THE FACE" he grips around me tighter , pushing me further up his back and then playfully smacks my butt. It was all a joke obviously not anything sexual.

"YOUR A FUCKING PERVERT WOLFHARD AGGHH" I kick my legs around. He laughs "just say it millie, loud and clear" he teases "OKAY I HAVE A CRUSH ON YOU AND YOUR MY BESTEST BESTEST FRIEND" I say mimicking Finns words.

He puts me down, "atta girl see it wasn't that hard?" I look at him with puppy dog eyes now standing in front of him. "I meant it" he smirks "I knew it-" "SIKE BITCH!" I YELL

I quickly run away towards the lighthouse laughing hysterically. I shout back at the top of my lungs "I always win Wolfhard" "hey WAIT UP!" He shouts after "you know I could but why would I" I say mimicking his accent and deep voice from our conversation in the car earlier. "I don't sound like that!" He shouts after running trying to catch up to me luckily I kept running faster with my hair blowing in the wind, giggling. Finn laughed too running after me.

The teenage Fantasy I thought capturing the moment in my mind. The Finn Wolfhard chasing after you and having a mini crush on you. It was like what every girl dreamed of. Here am I  throwing that opportunity away. The opportunity to love. It's like I didn't know how to love because I hadn't ever felt it especially after everything happened until now...

I stopped out of breath and at the door of the lighthouse. Finn now caught up to me out of breath. "How you so fast at running?" He asks hugging and puffing. "I was in the long distance track team and did 1500 meters for the athletics team" I say proud. "Eww sports" finn says cringing. I roll my eyes. "How can you carry me and all that food and run" I ask curious and amazed.

He smirks "because of my six pack and my hot bod, here you wanna see baby" he says in romeos fuckboy voice. We both burst out laughing "YOU SOUNDED JUST LIKE ROMEHOE" I say "yeah that's what I was aiming for, but seriously your lightweight and I dunno I just kinda managed to carry you I don't actually have a six pack" finn says humbly.

I smile "yeah I can see that skinny legend" "HEY I'm not that skinny" he says half self conscience "I'm kidding wolfhard, now are we gonna see that sunset or not?" I says smirking and grabbing the hummus and the popcorn out of his hands. He nods opening the door of the lighthouse with a pair of keys. As soon as he open the door I walk in looking up in amazement.

There was a spiral staircase going up to the top. The staircase was like something out of titanic with a a classy cream railing spiralling up. It was gorgeous. I was amazed and in such shocks. "It's beautiful, I - I love it,l" I finally blurt it out. He smiles. I was so humbled by him, he didn't have a flashy Lamborghini or a Supreme t shirt or a massive shoe collection of Jordan's like every other heartthrob famous boy. He wasn't all over drugs or alcohol and wasn't the captain of a football team. I could see in his eyes, he was just a boy, a boy who has been hurting, a boy who needed love and care. He needs me...

This was shit but I needed get something out there I'm sorry for the delay. I feel like no one reads this book anymore, I might just delete it if no ones interested. Anyways to the few of you that do read, thank you and I appreciate you a lot.
Lotta love
Sumira x