Chapter 22

Some of you want a face reveal, but Idk maybe in my next book, I'm quite ugly lmao. Anyways enjoys xxx
Love s,
ALSO HAVE YOU SEEN ALL THIS FUCKING FILLIE CONTENT?! IM SHAKING IN JOY MY WIG FLEW?

WATCH THIS! There's edits at the end of it that made me laugh so much.
aCt LiKe a BiRd- bitch I'm screaming ^^^
I never knew Maddie, Lilia, Sadie, millie and Finn was a friendship I needed to keep me breathing lmao.

Chapter 22- I dreamed a dream
Song- come as you are by nirvana

General POV
After Finn dropped Millie off on Tuesday afternoon the week seemed to fly. Everyone was pretty hungover on Tuesday so conversation was dry. Wednesday was bleh, Thursday was kinda okay everyone was still kinda tired from the party. Finally Friday morning came along with everyone finally feeling fully refreshed.

Throughout the week there were all sorts of rumours about Finn and Millie. All kinds, ones rooting for them, ones dissing them even some confused ones. Millie and Finn were to disorientated to even confront them.

Which brings us dear readers to now, Friday morning 6:30am. Millie was suddenly jolted awake by her alarm from quite a weird but exquisite dream that she somehow wanted to never end.

Millie's POV
I looked into the mirror as I was sat at a wooden white romantic vintage vanity which had a spray puff perfume and a powder puff along with a vase of flowers set on it. My hair was a little longer and it had lighter brown and blonde streaks it was in a messy low bun as strands peeped through the sides. My face looked fresh and natural, makeup was there it was just very light, as the shimmery champagne colour on my eyes reflected onto my glossy lips and my cheeks were tinted a light pink.

The old white vanity mirror reflected me, but a more softer and beautiful me. I looked down to see me wearing a white gown with embroidered coloured flowers down one side as the dress tumbled down to my oddly enough bare feet. A veil was attached to my head with a diamanté clip just above my bun. A bouquet of light pink roses laid on my lap.

(Her dress and hairstyle ^^)

I stood up on the wooden white painted floor that creeked. I look around my surroundings to see that I was in a cabin that was all white and light pink. I walk over to a wooden white full length grand mirror resting on a wall. I squeaked in astonishment at how amazing I looked. I could clearly see I was a bride. "But who's bride?" I whispered under my breath.

I looked into the mirror again grasping the bouquet as my bare feet curled in confusion. The cabin door suddenly burst open to a beaming Sadie. She was wearing a light pink dress with a hand made real flower crown made out of little daises, she was also bare foot and her red hair tumbled down her back all wavy.