Chapter 4

(I'm sorry that picture cracks me up way to much ^^^)

Also I'm trying to give Finn and Millie nicknames for each other I'm sorry if there terrible 😂 but I went for mystery girl and heartbreaker boy 🙃 ik I'm dumb if anyone has better ideas pls tell me 😂🙏🏽)

Millie's POV
I had just went to the office and had been greeted by The university dean. I think her name was Dean Ryder (Winona Ryder ma dudes 😉) she told me about how happy she was for me to join and about my scholarship and shit I wasn't really listening I just pretended to. I was actually thinking of mr heartbreaker I just couldn't get over that whole moment thing we had. He was so good looking no wonder he's a heartbreaker. He'll probably just forget about me.

From what Sadie told me he sounds a bit like fuckboy but she said there's a difference between fuckboy and heartbreaker. I would never let him take advantage of me for sure i wasn't going to be used as an object. No never I'll never let a guys looks get past me or how rich or famous they are not like Paige I can't get my heartbroken like Paige she dese- and with that I was cut off from thoughts as Dean  Ryder handed me my schedule and locker keys .

"This is your schedule and locker keys miss brown and once a gain we are delighted to have you, if u have any questions do not hesitate to ask me or Flo my secretary over there" she had a smile on her face as she pointed over to a nice old lady sitting by a desk. I nodded and with that I left the office with my skateboard in one hand and my schedule and locker keys in the other.

I must admit the hallway was huge and when I say huge I mean huge. I got a few stares and a few whispers "who's that?" "New girl from London" "she skateboards?!?" "She's hot" "I'd tap that" I cringed at the last two comments and gave a somewhat glare at the guy who just objectified me. What a fucking dick I said In my head.

Soon enough I got to my locker : locker 011 (😉)  I put my skateboard in my locker and looked at my schedule. luckily Sadie was standing there too turns out her locker was next to mine she was  with a brunette and a blonde who gave me a welcoming smile. "Hey Millie how was the dean" Sadie asked "well you know she seems nice but I didn't really say much she just gave the welcome shit" I replied Sadie laughed "oh I forgot Millie this is Lauren Orlando and Maddie Ziegler there part of the clique I was telling you about" They both turned to me and smiled saying hi. Class didn't start till 10 minutes so we stood and talked for a while Maddie and Lauren were so nice they were really funny. Maddie told us about her boyfriend Noah and Lauren said she has crush on this dude called gaten. We all playfully teased her about him.

I had just met Maddie and Lauren and Sadie but I had soon become part of their group we laughed together and Maddie invited us all to her house on Friday night for sleepover we all agreed. Turns Maddie and Lauren live close to the university so they don't live on campus. "So millie have you seen any boys that tempt you" Maddie said with a smirk. I blushed a bit thinking of heartbreaker boy no Millie don't fall "oooh millie" Sadie squealed "somebody has a crush" Lauren teased they spoke so loud that everyone in hallway heard and stared at us. I put my finger on my lips saying shh and they all jumped around. "Guys it's not that deep you don't even know who it is?" I said jokingly.

"Who is it then" Sadie exclaimed geez I had only known her for a day but she had become so close with me. "Well" I begun just then the bell rung out signalling us to get to class "well who?!???" Lauren screamed with joy "well Nobody" I said with a smirk "lies" Maddie said "I'm not lying I haven't really got to see anyone and anyway we have class now I wouldn't wanna be late on my first day" I lied changing the subject. They all rolled their eyes playfully and let it slide phew thank god I wasn't ready Maddie went to dance, Lauren went to study for her term paper and me and Sadie head off to English.