Chapter 12

IM BACK BITCHES!
FIRST THO

IS THIS REAL?Oke well I'm sorry for not writing in like 2 weeks, I've been at boarding school YES IK AGHHHH and I am rn aswell the WiFi's shit and when I go home on weekends it's the only time I get with the fam and I rest coz school is motherfuck...

IS THIS REAL?
Oke well I'm sorry for not writing in like 2 weeks, I've been at boarding school YES IK AGHHHH and I am rn aswell the WiFi's shit and when I go home on weekends it's the only time I get with the fam and I rest coz school is motherfucking 8am to 6pm IK FUCK MY LIFE. British state schools normally finish at 3pm BUT NOOOO MY FUCKING EXTRA POSH WANNA BE POSH BRITISH FUCKING PRIVATE SHITHOLE OF A SCHOOL DOESNT and I have a 12 lessons a day SOOOOO PRAY FOR ME 🙏🏽.
Well rn I'm tired asf but I got 1.25k views FUCKING SHOOK THANKS MOTHERFUCKERS I LOVE YAAAAA OKE BYE LETS WRITE....

Finns POV
Song~ Every Breath You take by the police
The car journey back was quiet only few words being spoken, millie didn't deserve the shit from that dick head Romeo. I swear to god when I see him I'm gonna knock his teeth in and make him pay.

Millie's eyes were red from the tears streaming down it. Her lipstick was smeared her hair was messy her boots were unzipped and in her hands with her hands slightly trembling wearing my dads/my leather rocker jacket that was way to big for her petite body. All that and fear in her eyes yet she still managed took look gorgeous and not hot gorgeous i mean she was hot but like just perfect like you just wanna kiss her perfect. She was so beautiful I was taken aback so taken aback that I hadn't realised that I was staring at her and the traffic light was green.

"Finn go it's green FINN!" She yelled smiling and slightly blushing. Great going Wolfhard I mentally face palmed. "Oh what yeah umm sorry" people behind were blaring their horns, I just ignored and drove on. But then I realised it wasn't coz of the traffic light it was paparazzi. "Quick millie duck" "what uh umm ok I guess" she ducked under. I couldn't let paparazzi see me with a girl or she'd go viral with creepy stalkers and fan girls and thats the last thing she needs. Paparazzi knocked on my windows taking pictures and banging. I just drove through. Phew they didn't see her I parked up in the parking lot.

"What the - " millie started "paparazzi I'm sorry it's just they would stalk you and harass you and-" she cut me off her worried expression turning to a soft smile "it's ok finn I get it thank you if anything" she said gently placing her hand on mine as it was on gear. We both gasped not realising what just happened. She looked at me and I looked at her she was so pretty her lips oh how I longed for those soft lips to be on mine.

After being friend zoned by that hug from last week I didn't really wanna risk going in for a kiss for the third time and being rejected. I let my feelings get over me. I did seriously like her tho maybe even love?

I wasn't gonna kiss another girl except miss Millie bobby brown she has to be mine she just has to.

She smiled at me and I smiled back realising her hand slowly which felt like it left a whole in me. She hugged me and smiled "thanks Wolfhard you've been amazing you saved me you understand you saved me (that reference thooo season 1)" "Anything for you millie" I mentally cringed she smiled getting out the car "see ya tomorrow mr bad boy" she said flirty with her fingers and her badass expression "till we meet again mystery girl" I said being flirty back. We smirked at each other as we parted ways through different pathways.

I got in my room and laid on my bed butterflies crazy in my stomach smiling at the ceiling thinking about miss Millie brown and how I'll win her mysterious heart.

That was the beginning of an unbreakable friendship mixed with laughs flirting and everything.

Millie's POV

So basically it's been 2 months  and Millie and Finn have been getting on and have been flirting They haven't kissed yet SOOOOOO........

Me and Finn have been inseparable since that day. I must admit we flirt a lot tho we haven't kissed yet. I'm not letting him even tho he hasn't looked or kissed or even checked out another girl and it's been confirmed by all his friends too even when he's drunk or stoned. Everyone's said he's fell hard for me and I'm starting to believe it. I've admitted to myself that I too have a crush on him and maybe just maybe love him?......

He makes me laugh we love the same music we have the same humour and we're just in our element together. He was truly the best thing that's ever happened in my life.

It was Friday night after school the others  were going to a party I wasn't really in the mood and Finn wasn't either so he was now in my room sitting on my floor. I looked at him all fluttery. That's another thing he gives me the craziest butterflies you could've ever thought like crazy butterflies. I looked at him he looked back smirking, "see what you like angel face?" I blushed "oh shut up heartbreaker" we laughed.

We talked for a bit "so what do you wanna do" I got up and walked over to the music speaker to change it. I'm gonna do it. I played every breath you take and walked over to the floor and laid down I motioned Finn to do the same he did our heads together upside down to each other. I looked up at the ceiling at all the funky poster and the pictures figuring out each one.

"This is my favourite song" I said softly smiling facing my head to his he did the same our face were inches apart he smiled and I smiled "oh really it's mine too" "I heard" "how?" "Long story short Sadie" we both rolled our eyes laughing. We looked deep into each other eyes. Our faces were so close and we were both blushing.

IM NOT CRYING YOU ARE ACC WAIT IM IN LEGIT TEARS JAjajskkxd

The music played out in the background.
"How come you didn't give up on me I mean I haven't even kissed you and you seem to except it?" I said with a smile looking into his eyes. "Well millie" he said with his adorable smile we both sat up our faces still very close "the day I saw you I immediately knew I had to get to know you, my breath stopped I've never felt what I've felt for you it's like your a pearl in the dark ocean when I'm with you I feel like I'm in heaven when you smile my heart melts when I look into your eyes and if that means I can't fucking kiss you I don't mind giving that up or giving up anything because a kiss won't replace what having you around me makes me feel your amazing your different your you your Millie bobby brown and I'll kiss you when the time is right" I smiled tears halfway in my eyes still on Finns he smiled I did the same. 🎶I looks around and it's you I can't replace🎶 the music played out.

"How about the time being right now" I said a smirk on my face. Without thinking I leaned in he did the same 🎶I keep crying baby baby please🎶 at that exact moment of the word please our lips connected immediate electricity running through our bodies his lips were soft his hand on my waist mine on his face slowly up to his hair which was soft as fuck I tugged a bit we got deeper into the kiss. We had both been waiting for the longest time. I smiled through the kiss. We backed away for a minute catching our breath he was blushing and so was I. We both smiled and grinned I laughed my lipstick was on his lips. The song still played.

I smashed my lips again on his giving into temptation we kissed again with pure passion.

I HAVE TO WRITE MORE ON THIS SCENE it will be in the next chapter that will come out tomorrow anyway I have to give in my phone love you bye lovelies xxxxx
Lotta love
Sumira xxx

Daily meme ⬇️