Long Nights

"Ava finally asleep?" I ask Brad as he gets in bed.

"Yeah." He smirks, hovering over me "I gave her some night time stuff." He leans down, kissing me "She should be out for about 5 minutes."

I kiss him back passionately, pulling him closer.  He gently slides my tank top down my body, revealing my naked chest.

"We really need to do this move," he says between kisses, moving down my body "You're way too hot to only have sex once a week."

"Tell that to them.  See how it works." I shrug, trying to compose myself as the kisses get lower "Hurry up."

"I'll take my time." He leans up, kissing me on the lips quickly "And it'll be the best you've had."

I grab him, fiercely pulling his face closer, kissing him again as I let my hands wonder down his toned chest.  I find his boxers, pushing them down his legs to reveal his huge bulge.  He moans between kisses as I gently rub over it, feeling it get bigger with each second.

"Stop." He begs between breaths, practically falling on me as he grabs my panties, flinging them off my body. 

"Brad..." I moan, trying to get him to stop as he uses his fingers for a tease "Brad.  Come on."

He grabs a condom, ripping it open, handing it to me to put on.  I stroke his bulge as I do so, just to piss him off.

"Jen, seriously." He whines, pulling my hands away. 

He situates himself, getting ready to enter me as my whole body pulsates under him, waiting. And then it happens.

Cries echo through the baby monitor, ruining the moment.

"Fuck." He sighs, rolling off of me, laying down "She always picks the worst moments."

"You know, if you would have listened to me earlier we would be done by now." I get out of bed, throwing the blankets off of me and looking for my clothing "I'll see what it is.  Maybe she'll fall back asleep."

"Yeah, and maybe Ava will stay asleep all night too." He says, knowing there's no way Kassie is going back to sleep easily.

I get over to her room, finding Ava standing in front of the crib, and Kassie screaming her head off inside.  Ignoring the fact that Ava probably woke her, I lean over the side to pick up Kassie who is covered in what looks like her own vomit. 

"Greattt." I sigh, walking towards the changing table to undress her "Ava, can you go get daddy? Tell him Kassie's sick."

"Okay!" She happily runs out.  I finish undressing Kassie, taking her diaper and everything off just in time for her to throw up again, all over herself and me. 

"Wow," Brad walks in, looking around "What the hell happened?"

"Well, I don't know, but I think  she might be sick, Brad."

"Ava come here," he pulls her away so she can't make a mess "Let's go get mommy some new clothes."

"No, I'm gonna need a shower." I walk towards the door, trying to comfort Kassie as she cries "I'll just take her with me I guess.  She needs cleaned off."

I walk into our bathroom, stripping down for a shower.  Brad holds Kassie over the sink as she throws up again, giving me a little break while Ava tries to pretend she's sick as well. 

"Mommy," Ava peeks her head in the shower, escaping Brad "I'm messy too.  I need another bath."

"I don't see anything on you." I gently push her head back out "Let me clean up Kassie, then maybe you can get in."

I hold Kassie under the water, trying to rub all the vomit off her tiny body, fighting to stop all her squirming. 

"Brad, can you help hold her still?"  I turn towards the door to ask for help.  He quickly reaches in, holding her under the water for me. 

"Jen, back up." He says quickly, warning me as Kassie starts heaving.

I don't fast enough, and my face just happens to me at the perfect place at the perfect time.

"Oh my God." I try my hardest not to throw up myself, backing up "Okay just wash her in the sink."

I finally give up, grabbing a towel and face wash to clean off my face.

"My turn!" Ava surprises me, jumping in the shower, putting her hands out for her own wash "I wanna be like you."

I give her some, not even caring anymore what happens.  At this point, all I care about is the possibility of getting any sleep.

"You okay?" Brad poked his head in once Kassie is clean "That looked teamatizing."

"I'm just glad my mouth was closed." I sigh, starting to wash my hair "How is she now?"

"Seems fine, she's just playing with her toys." He holds her up for me to see "I think she just wanted to show you how sick she was."

"Of course you get her once she's done.  You always get the easy part."

I finish washing myself off, then move on to Ava who has apparently drawn on herself between her last bath earlier and this one.  She managed to get hot pink marker all over her belly, but has no idea how it happened.

"It exploded." She says, throwing her arms up trying to act like she didn't do it "That marker was really mean, mommy."

"Yeah, it looks like it was the meanest marker ever." I roll my eyes, scrubbing soap all over her "Soon you won't be able to play with any markers if they're all this mean."

I eventually get her out, wrapping us both up in towels.  She gets herself dressed while Brad hands me a new tank top and shorts to change into.

"You know, the way this night started, I really wasn't planning on having you change back into these." He complains as I get dressed "This is the complete opposite of what I had planned."

"Yeah, well I'm not too thrilled about it either."