Chapter 3

WARNING: kickthestickz  smut ;) if u dnt wanna read it, skip and message me if u wanna kno wt happened :)

Chris and Pj walked to the cafe down the road and took a seat near the back. After ordering two coffee's, they both kept giggling at each other every so often over nothing. After a few minutes of silence had passed, Pj started quietly laughing once more, trying to cover his mouth to hide it.

"What's so funny?" Chris asked confused.

Pj shrugged. "I-If I knew i'd tell you, I think I have the giggles." He grinned widely.

Chris chuckled. "That's cute."

Phil chuckled, biting his lip to stop the smile spreading across his face.

"You're smiles nice."

Pj shook his head. "I-I'm smiling too much...".

"It's nice though."

Pj smiled shyly. "N-Not really."

"Well I think so."

"T-Thank you...".

"You're very welcome.."

"I never realized how much of a gentlemen you were." Pj giggled.

"Well I am very gentlemen like." Chris said, a second later burping loudly.

"Oh please." Pj rolled his eyes, clearing his throat and also burping louder.

"Whoa!" Chris laughed. "That was impressive."

"I know right." Pj smirked proudly.

Chris then burped so loud that people turned around to look at him.

"Sorry." Pj said shyly to the disturbed faces turning to them and they nodded turning away. "If I had a fizzy drink I could go louder."

"I bet you could be loud in bed too." Chris flirted.

Pj grinned widely, playfuly glaring at Chris. "There are children here." He giggled.

"I don't care, I only care about how loud you are in bed."

"Why? Is it one of your kinks?" Pj purred quietly.

"Of course it is, who wouldn't like that?!"

Pj shrugged. "What other kinks do you have?"

"Why you asking?" Chris smirked.

"Future reference." Pj winked.

Chris smirked. "Hmm well I would tell you but children are around." Chris mocked.

Pj sighed dramatically. "Then where would you tell me?"

"Hmm, my place or yours?" Chris joked.

"Yours definitely." Pj chuckled.

"Okay." Chris grinned.

"Wait are you serious?!" Pj giggled.

Chris shrugged. "Only if you are."

Pj stood up, "First Phil will make you drive him home first, so after that?" He asked hopefully.

Chris nodded, also standing up. "Yeah sure."

Pj and Chris walked back to Dan's place. Pj took his keys for Dan's place that he had since he visited so much and unlocked the door.

Chris walked in and awed to himself at the sight, Dan and Phil were cuddled together watching a movie.

Pj grinned widely at the pair. "Hey Phil do you wanna go home now or are you staying over? I can always call your mum for you and tell her if you'd like,"