Chapter 9

~~A few months later~~

Dan still didn't really like the whole 'Darran and everyone being friends thing' but he knew he had no say in it, so instead of complaining about it all the time and being annoying, he made a huge effort to be nice about it as best as he could.

However, Dan was starting to slip with it because Darran is being far too touchy with Phil for Dan's liking, he's being far too nice ans he keeps flirting with Phil when he thinks Dan's not listening, but Dan hears it and it makes him fucking angry.

It makes it hard to be nice to Darran and what makes it worse is that all of his friends are now friends with Darran so Dan can't really say anything about it. Dan is also starting to feel left out, any time he tries to go out with his friends, they're out with Darran, when he tries to talk to him when Darran is there, they ignore him, even Phil's been doing it. Dan doesn't like to show that he's weak in any way, but it's really upsetting Dan and making him feel alone. The worse part of it all for Dan is that Phil doesn't seem to realise and if he does he doesn't care.

Darran has been really friendly with Phil. Although Phil can tell he flirts, Phil never flirts back, otherwise it would make him feel extremly uncomfortable. But everyone seems to like Darran, he's such a better person now. Although Dan might not still, Phil thinks that he will eventually. Hopefully.

Dan was sitting at home alone again. He never tried to ask anyone if they wanted to go out anymore, because the amswer was always the same. 'Sorry mate i'm busy.' Or 'Sorry mate, i'm out with Darran." So Dan didn't bother to ask anymore.

Dan was just reading by himself, he hasn't rear in a long time, but for the last few months that's all he's fucking done, that's the only company he's had. Dan's not exaggerating when he says all that because really, his friends were ignoring him, Phil was ignoring him and it's got to the point where Dan doesn't even feel like he has friends or a boyfriend any more.

Phil decided to go to Dan's house. He was just out with Darran and they went to Thorntons to get some chocolates, and he got a cute little basket for Dan, because Phil missed them.

They weren't that close lately, but he wanted to change that. Since he already had the keys, Phil snuck in to suprise Dan, only to see him slumped out on the sofa reading. "Hey love." He said quietly, hiding the basket as he sat down next to him.

"P-Phil?" Dan asked quietly looking up from his book. "What are you doing here?.."

Phil bit his lip. "Well i've been kind of ignoring you lately and...I didn't notice until now, and i'm really sorry." Phil got the basket from behind the sofa, handing it to Dan. "Um, it's a gift because i've been a bad boyfriend lately."

Dan bit his lip to try and stop himself from smiling, because a part of him wanted to stay mad at Phil, part of him wanted to make Phil feel as sad and alone as Dan felt. However, this part was small and he quickly let a small happy smile play on his lips. Setting the basket next to him, he pulled Phil into a tight but soft hug.

Phil giggled, hugging back lovingly. "I'm sorry Dan."

"I missed you.." Dan whispesred.

Phil smiled. "I've missed you too. Today, we're spending the whole day together, okay?"

"R-Really?!" Dan asked hopeful.

"Yeah, I want us to go back to when we couldn't stop holding hands and always kissing."

Dan smiled, but let his sadness shine on his face. "I want that too.."

"No interruptions, there's nobody else that matters to me, what would you like to do?" Phil asked, pecking Dan's lips